BETTIS FLORAL EVENT DESIGN

West Mifflin, PA View map

$1,866 Typical Price

?Bettis floral event design is a comprehensive event design company in Pittsburgh. We believe wedding or any celebrations are not just an event, they are work of art. At Bettis floral event design, wedding stylists are artisans, creating the perfect atmosphere for any wedding thru their enviable eye for color, coordination and style. We live for what we do, keeping abreast of all the local and international style and trends to maintain and surpass our reputation for cutting edge style

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$153.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$6.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$58.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$98.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1866

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Samples
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

3.5

Kiana C. Married on 01/19/2020

Magical!

Sherry from the moment I met her, she told me that she’s going to make my day magical! Every meeting I showed her my vision and exactly what I wanted and she made it happen. I had a winter wonderland and it wouldn’t have been possible without her and her team. The big day arrived and when I saw everything my heart dropped. She literally executed my vision to the T!! It couldn’t have been more perfect. People are still talking about my wedding and how magical is was! The decorations flowers just everything was out of this world. Words can’t express how grateful I am. Book her now!! I promise you won’t regret it!

Photos from Sheronda Seawright photography
  • User2053418 2+ years ago
    Sherry is wonderful to work with - she is very receptive to your ideas and does a great job bringing them to life! The bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Bettis to anyone looking for a wedding florist!
    Melissa Married on 06/15/2013
    We booked our reception at the Marriott City Center in Pittsburgh and their package included the centerpieces from Bettis Floral. I was shown some of her work through a book at the hotel and decided to have Sherry do my bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. During our first meeting I shared my ideas and she helped guide me on linen selections. I wanted an all white romantic feel for my reception and Sherry definitely helped me accomplish that! Everyone loved the flowers and was thrilled that they were able to take the centerpieces home! My family members still had our centerpieces on display a week after the wedding! I would definitely recommend Sherry and Bettis Floral for your wedding!

1820 HOMEVILLE ROAD West Mifflin, 15122
Location of (BETTIS FLORAL EVENT DESIGN)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding