The Inn at Mitchell House

Chestertown, MD View map
    Katherine Married on 08/26/2017
    The best choice I could have made for my wedding reception was to book out Mitchell House for the weekend. We came from overseas with my in laws and we were able to spend two marvelous nights as a family in the charming, cozy inn. Jim and Tracy are so great at what they do, they were helpful when it came to coordinating with vendors and our planner to get our event ready seamlessly. The grounds are breathtaking, we played their lawn games and ended the night with s'mores around the fire pit. The perfect venue for a wedding weekend.
    Amanda Married on 10/12/2013
    I loved The Inn at Mitchell House. It was perfect! It was a beautiful location. I've received so many compliments since the wedding and have had several people ask me about how I found it and have wanted the info to pass along to upcoming brides. You can't argue with the price, you do have to provide your own tent, but that doesn't even matter in the least with the reasonable value. We loved having our bridal party stay on location with us for a perfect eastern shore weekend. The Innkeepers, Tracy and Jim, were so attentive and laidback. Perfect for our personalities. They were there for us to help us with the details that went awry. Also, so knowledgeable about the local history. All of our friends that stayed with them were so impressed with the conversations they had with them throughout the weekend. If you're looking for a laid back country wedding I would definitely recommend checking them out. If I had to do it all over, I would use them again!

Real Weddings

• Robert & Amanda
    21 photos · 10/12/2014

8796 Maryland Pkwy Chestertown, MD, 21620
Location of (The Inn at Mitchell House)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Wedding Venues