148 Civitas St, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number

295fc06e288b0829 1523863761 7bc3bea7f53da878 1523863755211 8 37
a96aabe4deacc801 1523863761 363a14c5a19b003e 1523863760 5e6556304004540a 152386

4 Reviews for The Inn at Ion/Union Hall

• User5632096 · 2+ years ago

The rehearsal dinner was held at Union Hall at The Inn at I'On in Mount Pleasant. The room is very elegant and provided a wonderful setting. The Inn is also the caterer and the food was delicious and very well presented. Very elegant. We had 45 people but we could have had up to 64. It was easy to plan the menu as there was an abundance of choices. We chose a sit-down meal. The coordinator, Chauncey, was very helpful. I was planning the event from out of state and it all went well. I had constant communications from the coordinator. The only cons would be that I had to provide the linens (which was no problem, actually) and the parking is curb-side (also - not an issue as we all easily found places to park). I also had to provide the music via my iPhone - which plugged into their sound system. No biggie. That was easy. I had to provide the table decorations - also not an issue and easy to do. I had votives and some flowers from a nearby forist (Buy the Bunch Florist). All this was planned from out-of-state and it went as smooth as silk. The Inn is also close to Patriot's Point (Mt. Pleasant SC) where we were all staying. It was a perfect place for a rehearsal dinner and I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Jordan · Married on 10/17/2015

This site is absolutely amazing! It's cozy, intimate & affordable. Not to mention the coordinator & staff are AWESOME!! If you're not one for decorating, not a worry! The main dining area has beautiful light fixtures & the colors are warm & inviting! My husband & I used the antique lanterns already onsite as centerpieces & the tables already had nice tablecloths. From a previous bride's idea, we purchased $1 (tall, glass) candles to put inside the lanterns. We felt the space itself was perfect & didn't add anything! There's also has a long room off to the side which is great for buffet-style dinner & an outside porch that is perfect for a bar area. Lastly, there's also sidewalk space available (tables/chairs & umbrellas). Our guests LOVED being able to roam so freely, but still be a "part" of the wedding. Plus we lucked out with beautiful weather, so it worked perfectly!

The New Orleans-style ceremony site is beautiful & intimate. The balcony, stone & landscaping make a perfect area for having a small wedding & pretty photos. We also had access to two separate rooms (on either side of the ceremony site) that were so spacious & perfect to get ready in.

I would VERY HIGHLY recommend this venue for anyone looking for an intimate & personal wedding in a site that requires very minimal additions.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Krystie · Married on 04/04/2015

The Inn at Ion is the best wedding venue in Charleston for a small, intimate wedding that is packed with southern charm and character!! The staff is so friendly and professional. Chauncey is so wonderful to work with and made me feel so relaxed throughout planning and on my wedding day. We continue to get compliments on the food and venue. We highly recommend The Inn and the whole Ion group!

Sent on 09/19/2015