Hershey, PA 17033 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About The Hursts & Co.

Hi There!!! We are Mike and Krista Hurst, the duo behind the name! We are located in Annville, PA but love to travel the globe

We’re lovers of life, adventure, our dogs Cannoli Clementine, Big Bang Theory, Marvel, Sushi, and of course each other!

We say I Love You 10 times a day, kiss before parting, and never go to bed mad. Best friends to the core.

We define ourselves as storytellers with a spontaneous and authentic approach to our photos. We see the world as our playground and love to document all the crazy stories within it. We would be incredibly honored to capture your unique story.

Follow The Hursts & Co. on

thehursts2013review 4 of 205
thehursts2013review 4 of 205
The Hursts & Co.

23 Reviews for The Hursts & Co.

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/03/2017

All we can say is WOW! Working with Hursts & Co. was an absolute pleasure from beginning to end. From the first time we spoke to Krista, we knew they were the photographers for us. She instantly made us feel very laid back and comfortable, as though we were just chatting with an old friend. This made the entire process a breeze and made us feel like we could come to Krista and Mike with any question or opinion, even the ones we thought sounded ridiculous. They always responded quickly and efficiently to all of our emails and calls. Krista and Mike even video chatted with us on more than one occasion to meet and go over our wedding day. This was so helpful, as we were planning our wedding from out of state. On the day of, it again felt like we had two friends there photographing our day. It all felt very relaxed, natural, and most of all fun! Krista and Mike were also incredibly flexible and considerate. I was a bride who did not want to miss even ONE minute on the dance floor and Krista and Mike catered to that need so well! When we received our photos we were blown away. They are absolutely gorgeous! We have received endless compliments on the beauty and style of our photos. They truly captured every moment and tone of our day and we will cherish them forever!
    -Katie & Jim

Sent on 08/23/2017

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

If you're looking for a photographer that will capture special moments you will treasure forever, look no further. Krista is an amazing photographer that has given me milestone photographs to look back on the rest my life. A wedding is a very stressful day, and the last thing a bride wants to worry about was whether or not the photographer documented "that moment" (which, let's be real here, every moment is "that moment" when it comes to weddings). Krista was the last thing I had to worry about on that day. She knew exactly what to do and was seamless through the entire process. Krista's in her element with a camera in her hand. She was comfortable and relaxed, and as a result, so were our guests. We've used Krista's services a few times now to photograph some of the important chapters in our lives. Those chapters, her photographs, proudly fill our walls. Thank you Krista.

Sent on 02/03/2017

The Hursts were amazing photographers. They are incredibly professional, experienced, flexible and responsive. From the beginning Krista was great at communicating with me months in adavance. She shared her portfolio with me to allow me to see her work then we had a couple of conversations. I was super impressed with how detail oriented and professional she and her husband were from how they processes payments to how they share the photos. The best of all is that once you get the pictures, there are no strings attached, you can do what you want with them, print them and use them however you like. On the day of they were great at being in the right spot but not diverting any attention. They were photographer ninjas! Krista even shared with me a few pictures after 3 weeks so that I could use them for thank you cards, just overall amazing service. I highly recommend the Hursts!

Sent on 07/19/2016

The Hursts & Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism