The History Clubhouse is a wonderful venue for special occasion rentals – family reunions, wedding or baby showers, company retreats, recitals, or group get-togethers. We offer a beautiful space at a reasonable cost for your event, at only $60 per hour (with a 2 hour minimum).
Your rental includes:
- A 250 square foot furnished front parlor.
- A compact catering kitchen (to be used for short-term food storage and warm-up only) with refrigerator, range, microwave and sink.
- A 1,410 square foot auditorium with a 470 square foot stage. Maximum capacity is 100 persons for a sit-down event with tables, or approximately 200 persons for seating only.
- Use of 100 folding chairs, 5 rectangular tables, and 10 round tables. Each table can accommodate 8 people.
- Use of a grand piano.
- Coat room.
- A 2-stall women’s restroom located on the main floor. A men’s restroom on the lower level, accessible by stairwell.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
The History Club frequently asked questions
What are the most important characteristics of The History Club in terms of venue type, style and location?
- Banquet Hall
- Historic Building
What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The History Club for wedding events?
What kind of wedding events does The History Club offer?
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
What services does The History Club offer for wedding events?