The Grand Gourmet

1 User photo

The Grand Gourmet 1

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Service

The Grand Gourmet was amazing. Aaron and Sheena have nothing but heart for their company and their customers. They went over and beyond to make sure I knew everything that was going on. I would get a text or call every so often checking up on me; making sure I didn't need anything or even seeing how my day was going. Their food is absolutely amazing. Everyone from our wedding talked about how great the staff was, how fabulous the food was, and how everything seem to fit together. Our guest loved how Aaron would walk around during dinner making sure everyone had everything they needed. He would even just sit and talk to guest. I cannot wait until our next catered event. They are amazing to work with and you can truly see how much they love what they do.

The Grand Gourmet 2

Kathleen · Married on 02/10/2018

The Grand Gourmet was the first vendor we booked after selecting our venue and we couldn't have picked a better team. We met with Aaron and Sheena for a tasting over a year out from the wedding and we were blown away by their food and hospitality.

Aaron attended our venue walkthrough and made sure everything was square before the big day. Additionally, he worked with my parents to ensure we had a fully stocked bar and was super accommodating in getting all alcohol and supplies delivered to the venue. On the big day, everything went according to plan and we didn't have to worry about a thing because Aaron was on it. Following the wedding, our friends and family waxed poetic about the appetizers and various meal items--they all loved them so much!

I can not say enough good things about The Grand Gourmet. I would highly recommend them for catering at any event! In fact, I'm already trying to figure out how we can use them again for future occasions. Thank you Aaron and Sheena for being so great to work with and for making our day so amazing--we truly couldn't have done it without you!

Kim · Married on 12/09/2017

I am a wedding planner in the metro Atlanta area, and the GG is the only catering vendor that I trust 100%. Yes, there are other vendors, but the crew at the GG is always professional & the cuisine is always spectacular! Aaron & Sheena make every one of my clients feel like they are the only one in the world. The personal touch is one of a kind.

The Grand Gourmet FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

Real Weddings

• Morrow Center
    Morrow Center Banquet Halls

The Grand Gourmet offers a great combination of professional services with personal touch from a family owned business. They pride themselves on focusing on the Bride's taste and deliver with amazing options. We are proud to have them as one of our Preferred Caterers.

• 3931 Jodeco Rd, McDonough, Georgia, 30253 See on map
    We do not charge for tastings! We come to you or you come to us!