The Glass Slipper Wedding Photography

• Andrew & Natasha Photography

3 Reviews for The Glass Slipper Wedding Photography

Alison · Married on 05/07/2016

Hi,
    My step mom and myself found love and Bliss photography through a craigslist ad. I was very unsure of this choice at first and requested many references. Jessica Happily provided them and i called them and talk to almost all of them. I am happy to say not a bad review in the bunch. After talking with her references and looking at prices for engagement photos, weddings day photos and video, i came to conclusion that Jessica and her husbands were the ones to take the pictures and videos for our wedding day. the only thing left to do was meet with her in person and put our deposit down for our date, (i was booking so early i didn't have to worry about other brides trying to take my date). Now since i was booking so early and did my engagement photo's early she asked if i could check in every so often which i have been doing so that we have communication on these things. speaking of our engagement photos i couldn't be happier with them. I was also thankful they were willing to come to our venue and take them. it was a fun experience and we felt super good about and still do. I can't say how our wedding day to come will but i feel more confident knowing i have the husband/wife team of love and bliss on my side.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Lindsay · Married on 02/15/2015

I highly recommend Love and Bliss for any couple on a budget, or for those who want a great value. I saw a review once that complained about the quality of their photography. I have no complaints about my photos, but if you're going to be hard to please, I'd recommend going with someone else (at 3x the cost).
    My only criteria going into my wedding was that I wanted someone there to capture our day better than our friends would with their iphones. And I got so much more. Their package included an engagement shoot, 2 photographers throughout our wedding, an album with prints and all of the images on discs (which is actually hard to find with other, more expensive photographers). And the pictures they took were beautiful. I have no complaints. But more than that, they were so incredible and supportive on our day, knowing exactly when to step in (to show us how to take the cake cutting photo) and when to stand back. I'm very glad I chose them as our photographers.

Sent on 04/05/2015

elizabeth · Married on 12/03/2016

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

On our consultation day this vendor was very polite, answered in depth all our concerns and assured us she will do her best on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 04/19/2016

• Modesto, 95350 See on map
    2095316939 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Glass Slipper Wedding Photography)