The Glam Room

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

Hi beautiful couples! 😊

My name is Jennifer. I have several years under my belt doing makeup for all special events, such as weddings, graduations and birthdays - all skin types, all ages and all skin tones. I work with amazingly talented hair stylists to achieve only the best look for all my brides' styles.

I pride myself in my exceptional customer service, attentiveness and responsiveness to make your wedding planning seamless and give you the most luxurious experience. We are here for YOU!

My goal is to always make everyone feel and look their best. The reviews speak for themselves. Everything done with love always comes out right.

Se habla Español.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$110

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Kathleen F. Married on 06/04/2021

Great Experience

We planned a destination wedding at a theme park, and with all the other details I almost forgot to book hair and makeup. Wedding wire made it extremely easy to find and book Glam Room, whose staff was willing to come to us and do hair and makeup on four ladies.

Glam Room responded immediately to our request for a quote, and despite the wedding only being about a month out, they were happy to fit us in.

They staff were always extremely pleasant to talk to and they kept in touch to confirm details as we got closer to the event.

The day of, they managed to get all four ladies prepared and looking beautiful. They truly did an excellent job on all four of us, despite the fact that each one has different hair and skin texture (and of course everyone wanted different styles).

Sadly, we ended up getting rained on shortly after the ceremony, but even after hours of rain and theme parking, our makeup stayed in place!

Thanks again Glam Room Gals!

The Glam Room's reply:

Thank you so much for writing so a thorough review of your experience. You have no idea how much I love this. You ladies looked amazing! I am sure the pictures came out wonderful regardless of the weather, and I can't wait to see them.
    Patty W. Married on 02/07/2021

Could NOT have been better!

Excellent choice! Came to Florida from Iowa not knowing anyone or where to go. Very helpful! On time, professional, always communicated. Made sure we were happy with every step and would change anything you wanted. Takes direction very well! Hair and make up was beautiful and we were over joyed. Hire them! Even helped me find a wedding cake!!!!

The Glam Room's reply:

Thank you so much! So happy to see that. You ladies looked amazing, and the pleasure is all mine. 🙏🏽😊

6203 corporate centre blvd Orlando, FL, 32822
407-906-2739

Monday through Sunday 7AM to 8PM Based on availability
Location of (The Glam Room)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding