The Glam Room

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

The Glam Room is a wedding hair and makeup service located in Orlando, Florida.

Hi beautiful couples! 😊

My name is Jennifer. I am based in Orlando, Florida, and have several years under my belt doing makeup for all special events, such as weddings, graduations, and birthdays - for all skin types, all ages, and all skin tones. I work with amazingly talented hair stylists to achieve only the best look for all of our brides' unique styles.

We pride ourselves in our exceptional customer service, attentiveness, and responsiveness to make your wedding planning seamless and give you the most luxurious experience. We are here for YOU!

Our goal is to always make everyone feel and look their best. The reviews speak for themselves. Everything done with love always comes out right.

Se habla Español.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kylie
    Kylie C. Married on 01/15/2022

Love jen!

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer! She is so kind, easy to talk to, and SO talented. She made the bride, the mothers of the bride and groom, and myself ( the groom's sister) feel so special and beautiful. Thank you!!!

The Glam Room's reply:

Thank you so much, Kylie! You were all a joy to work with. So happy everyone loved the looks as much as we did!
    Kathleen F. Married on 06/04/2021

Great Experience

We planned a destination wedding at a theme park, and with all the other details I almost forgot to book hair and makeup. Wedding wire made it extremely easy to find and book Glam Room, whose staff was willing to come to us and do hair and makeup on four ladies.

Glam Room responded immediately to our request for a quote, and despite the wedding only being about a month out, they were happy to fit us in.

They staff were always extremely pleasant to talk to and they kept in touch to confirm details as we got closer to the event.

The day of, they managed to get all four ladies prepared and looking beautiful. They truly did an excellent job on all four of us, despite the fact that each one has different hair and skin texture (and of course everyone wanted different styles).

Sadly, we ended up getting rained on shortly after the ceremony, but even after hours of rain and theme parking, our makeup stayed in place!

Thanks again Glam Room Gals!

The Glam Room's reply:

Thank you so much for writing so a thorough review of your experience. You have no idea how much I love this. You ladies looked amazing! I am sure the pictures came out wonderful regardless of the weather, and I can't wait to see them.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

4927 Olde Kerry Dr Orlando, FL, 32837
407-906-2739

Monday through Sunday 9AM to 6PM Based on availability
Location of (The Glam Room)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding