The Glam Archives

Miami, FL View map

Miami based makeup artist specializing in all special occasions. I look forward to spending your special day with you and making you feel and look even more beautiful! I offer both makeup and hair styling services, and can bring on other artists if a team is needed.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Vanessa M. Married on 10/30/2021

Bride and bridal makeup

Kirby was an amazing hair and makeup artist. She did my bridal hair and makeup as well as my bridal crew and we were all sooo so happy with the results We all looked and felt so beautiful. I was literally inlove with myself the whole entire day of the trial and my wedding. She really made me feel so good on my special day!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 01/12/2019

Professional and Talented!!

The most beautiful and elegant make up look ever!! Kirby was extremely patient, kind, and helpful throughout the entire process! From consult to wedding day was the most amazing experience! She really takes her time to make sure everything is beyond perfect and she will really take care of you! I couldn’t have been happier and I recommend her to everyone I know!!!

Real Weddings

• Vanessa & Kendrell
    68 photos · 10/30/2021

Pricing

Team

Kirby Suarez
Kirby Suarez
Makeup Artist

My name is Kirby and I have been doing makeup since 2016, when I started making my friends look like vampires and 80's girls and took pictures to post on Facebook. Since then, I've worked at Sephora, MAC, BeGlammed, and started getting my own makeup clients. I officially started my business in 2020 when I created the name The Glam Archives, and discovered the type of brand I want to cultivate and represent. I specialize in all special occasions, life being the ultimate one. I look forward to making you feel and look even more beautiful, for any special day.

Miami, Florida Miami, FL, 33166
Location of (The Glam Archives)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding