address, Chicago, IL 60607 Map · Phone number

About The Giving Wick

From Chicago, Illinois, the Giving Wick is a wedding favor company specializing in handmade candles. This socially conscious business donates 15% of all candle sales to a number of different charities, both in Illinois and nationwide. Their products can be made from coconut or soy wax, both of which are eco-friendly and plant-based, making them particularly well-suited to eco-friendly celebrations.

Products Offered

The Giving Wick’s candles can be a dreamy addition to any celebration, adding a warm glow and ambiance. An inherently romantic product, they come in a variety of scents for couples to peruse, from fruity to fresh to spicy. Having a signature scent for your wedding can add an extra level of personalization to your special day. With their portable tin, the Giving Wick’s on-the-go candles are also perfect for taking home and relighting, where the variety of scents can transport you back to your magical day.

Other couples have also viewed

• Foxtrot
screen shot 2019 08 30 at 9 39 11 pm 51 1892123 1571431194

5 Reviews for The Giving Wick

Maggie C. · Married on 06/20/2019

Awesome experience!

The Giving Wick has made my wedding so much more special! They made sure my order came in on time and the packaging was top notch! I couldn't recommend a better company for wedding gifts. Support your local small business! The amazing part about this company is that they donate 15% from all sales to charities. My order made me feel good for not just helping a small business but for mostly giving back to the community, at the same time. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/18/2019

The Giving Wick's reply:

Thank you for letting us provide our candles as gifts at your wedding. It was great working with you. ❤️❤️❤️

Stephanie Y. · Married on 05/18/2018

A perfect favor to treat our wedding guests

We received so many compliments and inquiries from our wedding guests! They absolutely loved The Giving Wick’s candles. It was a delight working with this company and we plan to do so for other social functions in the near future!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Dana · Married on 09/03/2017

A gift you and your guests will love!

I am so happy I decided to use The Giving Wick candles for my wedding favors. It was important to me to find something my guests would be able to use and feel good about. I got married in Chicago so it only made sense to give a locally made gift and an added bonus was a portion of my sale was donated to charity. Marlena was so great to work with, she helped me to narrow down which scents to go with and made ordering and delivery a breeze! My guests are still raving about the cute little tin and long lasting candle! I can't wait to order more for gifts in future.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Giving Wick FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Express Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Gift Boxes
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

• address Chicago, IL, 60607 See on map
    Location of (The Giving Wick)