Crafty Lady Boutique

Toledo, OH View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Crafty Lady Boutique is a wedding favors business based in Toledo, Ohio, specializing in creative wedding party proposal boxes and personalized gifts. Founded in 2018 by Alexia Haubert, the company arose from her passion for crafts and a personal need for customized favors. Meeting the demand for high-quality, affordable gifts, Alexia keeps a close eye on the latest trends, consistently striving to grow and develop her crafting repertoire. Every item is customizable and packaged with care, creating an extra special element to wedding party proposals.

Crafty Lady Boutique creates a wide variety of customizable gifts and ready-made proposal packages for to-be-weds planning their wedding. Available in multiple colors and themes, items range from personalized makeup bags and getting-ready robes to drink sleeves and embossed Champagne flutes. Additional services include nationwide shipping and gift boxes.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Barware
Drink Accessories
Gift Boxes

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
Partial Refund
Full Refund
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Maranda
    Maranda G. Getting married on 09/23/2023

Just perfect!

Nothing short of amazing work! I bought my bridesmaids and groomsmen boxes from her shop and she responds VERY quickly when needed. The detail of the boxes are exquisite and I would recommend this shop to anyone!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Getting married on 01/15/2023

Amazing!

I couldn't ask my bridal party in person about being in my bridal party during to covid so I decided to send them all a little gift instead. These packages were amazing! Great quality and shipping was fast. 10/10 would recommend!!
    Amber R. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Amazing, beautiful, fantastic

I bought a MOH proposal box. I had it gift wrapped and mailed directly to my MOH because she lives in Canada and I live in the USA. She absolutely loved it. It shipped out way faster than I was anticipating too! I will definitely be using crafty lady again 🥰
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Alexia Johnson
Alexia Johnson
Owner/Artisan

I'm Lexie! I am a wife and mother to three crazy yet adorable boys. I went to college for nursing and continued in this field for many years. I had always dreamed of having my own business, being my own boss with my own hours and having more time with my family. I eventually discovered a demand in the bridal gift industry while I was looking for gifts for my own wedding. I decided to put my crafting and people skills to work and started my own bridal gift boutique from the ground up! I've always been a glamour girl and now I can express it through my work and share it with everyone!

Megan Phoenix
Megan Phoenix
Marketing/Photographer

I'm Meg! I am a wife, mother and artist. I went to school for commercial art and trained in professional photography through various jobs in upstate NY. I joined the CLB team in mid 2020 as a product photographer and marketing overseer. I have enjoyed my time working for this company and being a part of the artistic creation of the products. Art and photography are my passion and it's nice to have a job that incorporates creativity and a unique atmosphere that is fun and lively. Everyday at CLB is a celebration and I look forward to growing with the company!

Toledo, Ohio Toledo, OH, 43614
(419) 822-7463
Location of (Crafty Lady Boutique)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding