Houston, TX 77043 Map · Phone number

About The Gilding Bee

Based in Houston Texas, The Gilding Bee provides wedding and event planning, coordinating, design and styling services for weddings, birthday bashes, baby showers, dinner parties, and fabulous soirées. We also offer custom handmade stationary and full service day-of décor.

Interested in party rentals? We are also a great rental resource for florists and brides, offering a variety of hand selected decorative rentals. Please visit our rental catalog for a view of some of our party rentals.

We are Certified Wedding Planners with The Bridal Society! We offer several planning packages to choose from to fit your needs and budget.

Please contact us at: 832.978.6341 or Sonia@TheGildingBee.com

Visit our website at: www.TheGildingBee.com

Follow The Gilding Bee on

image5
imag
imag
blush gilding bee
The Gilding Bee
A fresh idea on a guest book - custom made wedding wishing tree - guests wrote their well wishes on...
Save the Date -- custom made and tailored to your taste
Save the Date -- custom made and tailored to your taste
Reception - custom drink menu
Reception - custom drink menu
Beautiful handmade wedding programs
Beautiful handmade wedding programs
The Gilding Bee
teal and papaya gilding bee
image3
image5

3 Reviews for The Gilding Bee

Barbara · event on 09/13/2014

I just happened on to The Gilding Bee and Sonia Nunez. Lucky me!! First and foremost Sonia is extremely talented. She recreated exactly what I was thinking. She did it in a calm easy manner. She set everything up, arranged the food, the rentals, the lighting and the atmosphere. I am extremely with her and plan to use The Gilding Bee for every special occasion. Hopefully, including my daughter's wedding. Just not yet!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Carol Ann · Married on 05/17/2014

I recommend The Gilded Bee without reservation. Sonia has a great inventory of event accessories for weddings and other events. Recently, I rented some of her lanterns for a garden wedding; and they were just the right touch. Furthermore, Sonia is a true professional. She is reliable and delivers what she says she'll deliver right on time. I am looking forward to working with her again in the near future.
    Carol Ann Cox-Something Special in Flowers

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • User4096161 · event on 05/10/2014

I liked working with Sonia at the Gilding Bee. I particularly appreciated the decorating suggestions specific to our venue.

Sent on 05/12/2014

The Gilding Bee's reply:

Thanks for making us a part of your celebration - we also enjoyed working with you!

The Gilding Bee FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Printing
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• Sweet Linens
    Sweet Linens Wedding Rentals

It's a pleasure working with The Gilding Bee. It's a joy working with Sonia. She has the perfect eye when it comes to styling events, creating stationary and she is super organized. We highly recommend her for a fun, creative and stress-free planning services.

• Houston, 77043 See on map