My Memory Mirror

Houston, TX View map Visit website

Based out of Cypress, Texas, My Memory Mirror is a photo booth company that offers interactive experiences for weddings and events. Their dedicated team strives to provide excellent customer service at every occasion, giving you and your guests the care you deserve. This company is available to collaborate with couples throughout Houston, Spring, Tomball, Conroe, The Woodlands, Magnolia, and the surrounding areas.

My Memory Mirror offers the latest in high-tech equipment, with three different types of photo booths available. The most popular of these is a large photo booth mirror that is sure to provide endless entertainment at your event. Guests can customize their photos and sign their creations, adding a dash of personalization to every snap. A variety of backdrops is available, along with a choice of fun props. After the festivities, you can avail of prints and a flipbook.

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$600

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Flip Book
Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$600

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Flip Book

Leslie Married on 07/10/2021

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service
    Very clear pictures
    Guests leave with a copy of their photos
    Very prompt

If you hire My Memory Mirror for your next party/wedding you will not be disappointed.

My Memory Mirror's reply:

Hi Leslie! We appreciate your kind review! Thank you again for allowing us to bring more fun to your event!
  • Tristen
    Tristen C. Married on 08/01/2020

Best Service and Fun Alternative to a Photo Booth

We wanted something a bit more fun than the standard photo booth and Memory Mirror did not disappoint. All of the attendants were so friendly and helpful and they made sure the props were properly sanitized after each use. Due to COVID-19 we had to postpone our original wedding date in March and they were so understanding and helpful during that time. We also purchased the memory guest book book, which I would highly recommend. Looking at the funny pictures and kind words from our loved ones was a great way to spend the day after the wedding and a book we will be able to look at for years. I would highly recommend using Memory Mirror for your wedding or event. They will be professional and will not disappoint.

My Memory Mirror's reply:

Thank you SO much for your amazing and kind review Tristan and Thomas! We appreciate you and thank you again for allowed us serve your beautiful wedding. Many blessings!
    Vanessa Married on 06/06/2020

So fun and Amazing!!!

So much fun! They were super professional and just overall super helpful and provided everything that we wanted. Would recommend 1000%

My Memory Mirror's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Vanessa!:) We loved to see your guests having fun! Congratulations for such a beautiful wedding~

Cypress, Tx. Houston, TX, 77429
713-425-1007
713-425-1007
Location of (My Memory Mirror)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding