Creative Events and Rentals by LeeSah

Fulshear, TX View map Visit website

Working from Fulshear, Texas, Creative Events and Rentals by LeeSah offers an all-in-one wedding planning service. They can help couples with every aspect of their wedding day, from cakes to venue selections. Using their experience as well as a large stock of wedding decorations and props, they can create a ceremony or reception that truly reflects your personality.

Creative Events and Rentals by LeeSah can bring a wide range of services to you for your wedding day. They can join you from day one or, if you prefer, just help you with the little details on the big day. Their long list of trusted vendors and tasteful decorations gives them a resourceful platform to start organizing your wedding. They can even offer photographer and DJ recommendations, helping to make sure that every part of your celebration runs as smoothly as possible.

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$100

Which of the following does starting price include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
String
Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$200

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Trinkets
Vases

Shelby A. Married on 03/07/2021

Amazing and Magical!

I can't seem to thank Sarah and her team enough for the amazing and magical wedding we had. I love how creative and one of a kind things made especially for my wedding. Everything she did with the decorations on my ceremony and reception and most especially her being our day of coordinator made it more easy for a bride. She helped in many ways and I definitely recommend their services.
  • Cindy
    Cindy Married on 12/19/2020

Wonderful experience

Highly recommend this company to provide services for your upcoming event. They did a back drop with beautiful florals and the love letter sign for my daughter's wedding this past Saturday at The Springs Venue on Lake Conroe. Wonderful experience and will use them again for future upcoming events.
  • Karissa
    Karissa Married on 11/22/2020

Went above and beyond!

At the last min when I thought another venues was going to fall through I snagged up this amazing company for a dessert table and some personal cakes for the groom and myself on out wedding day. It tunred out so amazing. I'm so happy to have found Leesah! All the treats were beyond delicious and they looked stunning. They matched perfectly with our design esthetic and the table was decorated beautifully. I gave her an idea of our theme and she pulled it out with ease. All our guests had wonderful things to say both about the treats and the decor specificallyon the dessert table. The cakes were perfect and looked really beautiful as well. Leesah went above and beyond for us and we will forever be grateful. She was also great with communicating and got back to us quickly when we had any questions. We know she has so much more to offer so we can't wait to have another event in the future to be able to use them again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

5926 Waterlilly Lane Fulshear, TX, 77441
Location of (Creative Events and Rentals by LeeSah)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding