7543 NW 52 St, Miami, FL 33166 Map · Phone number

About The Gilded Group

The Gilded Group is a specialty rental and full wedding decor company. Its carefully curated rental collection includes draping, lounge furniture, bars, and one-of-a-kind backdrops, over 75% of which is custom designed and built in-house. With a keen understanding of design, and a passion for events, the Gilded Group offers unique decor options to brides in the South Florida area and beyond.

Follow The Gilded Group on

Swing cake table, hedge backdrop, Sienna backdrop panels with chandeliers
Swing cake table, hedge backdrop, Sienna backdrop panels with chandeliers

4 Reviews for The Gilded Group

Natalia · Married on 01/06/2018

Lissette and the team were fantastic! They took so much care in bringing our vision to life! And they managed to do it under an unbelievable time crunch after it started raining and our outdoor reception had to be brought inside. WE were so lucky to have them coordinating everything! Would work with them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/25/2018

The Gilded Group will always be my go-to people in the event rental world. They are the definition of perfection!!! Their items are flawless and they take extra time making sure everything is the way it needs to be before they leave. Part of what makes the Gilded Group so great, is that they do not just leave your rentals in a pile for the planner or the bride to set. They assemble and position all items for you and will not leave until everything is in your desired spot. They were on time for both delivery and pick up and were so responsive to all of my questions and concerns.

The staff is very knowledgable and have a keen sense of design. They brought all my ideas to life in a way I never imagined possible. Thank you for making all my dreams come true! Hire them without thinking twice. They were the best investment I made on my event!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Cheri · Married on 07/19/2015

Hands down the best event planners in Miami! From start to finish every detail always exceeds my expectations. I have been using this company for a few years now and every event is a dreamy as I imagined. They not only take your idea and create what you want, they make it a million times more than what you expected it to be at the end. Detail is always impeccable! I recommend them for all of your event needs! Johanna and Frank are the sweetest and most professional to work with! The whole team is great. We have become friends throughout all of my events and I'm lucky to know them this well!

Sent on 09/28/2015

• The Event Planners Miami
    The Event Planners Miami Wedding Caterers

We have worked with The Gilded Group for several years now and they never disappoint. Every event is creative, detailed and their customer service is top notch. Give them your event vision and watch it come to life. I highly endorse The Gilded Group. Jessica De Quesada The Event Planners Miami

• 7543 NW 52 St Miami, 33166 See on map