About The Gem Collection

Welcome to The Gem Collection! Since 1977, we have provided our customers with the finest quality jewelry, extraordinary service, and the best possible prices." - Don & Dorothy Vodicka, Owners.

The Gem Collection specializes in Ideal and fine make Certified diamonds, including "Hearts on Fire" the most perfectly cut diamonds and diamonds we hand pick in Antwerp Belgium, one of the largest diamond cutting centers in the world. We also specialize in natural fancy color diamonds, precious and rare colored stones, as well as South Sea, and fine Japanese cultured pearls.

Our Bridal department features rings by Scott Kay, Tacori, Ritani, Schneider Designs, Coast Diamonds and Hearts on Fire as well as traditional gold bands, diamond bands and semi-mounts.

Our Designer Jewelry lines include Hidalgo, Alex Sepkus, Ricky Frank, Donna Chambers, Guy LaRoche, Galatea, Simon G, Vahan, and Tabra.

We buy and sell fine Antique and Estate jewelry from $100 Victorian rings to $30,000 Art Deco diamonds.

Our highly skilled Jewelers and Designers provide expert workmanship in repair or manufacture of gold or platinum jewelry. Appraisals are done on premises by a Graduate Gemologist. We continually update the education of our Staff through seminars and certifications offered through our membership in The American Gem Society and the Independent Jeweler's Organization.

Our in-store expertise is surpassed only by our efforts to fulfill all of our customer's needs. You can rest at ease knowing you're in good hands with Gem Collection.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Tallahassee

19 Reviews for The Gem Collection

Custom Engag. Rings (1)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)
Designer Wed. Bands (1)

Love the Gem Collection. Always great with answering questions and requests. Helped my fiance create a gorgeous engagement ring with a family diamond.

Profile Picture User7240089, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband and I are very happy with our experience with The Gem Collection! They did the appraisal and re-sizing for my engagement ring (which was purchased elsewhere) and provided the documentation in both electronic and hard copies, which was nice. We came back a few months later to order our wedding bands. The sales associate was so patient while I tried on many rings to find the perfect one to match my engagement ring, and we never felt pressured to purchase. When my husband's wedding band was ready, they did a slight size adjustment on the same day he came to pick it up!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/10/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Designer Wed. Bands

My fiancé and I went to look for engagement rings together in February; Richard helped us find the perfect one! He was so helpful and patient with my fiancé throughout the whole process. We wouldn't go any place else to purchase any jewelry!

Profile Picture Alexa, 8/19/16, 4 Reviews

Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Flowers By Vince recommends all brides to shop at The Gem Collection for engagement and weddings rings.

Events