PO Box 1346, Belchertown, MA 01007 Map · Phone number

About The Gathering Station

The Gathering Station provides custom-designed invitations for life's biggest celebrations, from weddings and showers to birthdays and graduations, and everything in between! The Gathering Station takes pride in working one-on-one with each client to deliver personalized, meaningful, and beautiful products for their event.

The owner and designer for The Gathering Station is Nicole Senecal of Belchertown, MA. With seven years of design experience, Nicole is just the ticket to make any wedding vision come to life. Her passion for design and streamlined process create an effortless experience for her clients. She'll bring your ideas to life and handle all the details, leaving couples with just one thing to do: celebrate!

pine hills frey 1503web

The Gathering Station 6
The Gathering Station 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful Invitations and Menus!

The Gathering Station did wonderful work for our wedding. They did such a great job at customizing the invitations exactly how we envisioned them. After the invites they were able to make us menus, programs, and other signs that matched the invitation look to perfection. They were even able to create a monogram for us that fit our look and we couldn't have loved it more. I highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    The Gathering Station 19
    The Gathering Station 20
    The Gathering Station 21

Abby · Married on 10/13/2018

Brought our vision to life

Nicole was a dream to work with. She somehow took our very broad vision and interpreted it into something more beautiful than we could have imagined. Every detail was spot-on. She was patient with us and always eager for feedback--although honestly we only needed to ask for very small tweaks. She loves exploring new concepts and is so flexible, she can execute any style you prefer.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Emily Snow · Married on 07/26/2018

The Gathering Station Really Delivers!

All I can say is wow. Working with Nicole from The Gathering Station was such a joy and one of the most fun and creative parts of planning my wedding. She helped me mold my vision for the theme of the wedding and creating a stunning save the date that received many compliments. When it came to the wedding invitations, Nicole was able to listen to the elements I wanted and put them into a gorgeous mountain scene. She was timely and professional, with very reasonable prices. Nicole created a seating chart as well as name cards for us with only a few weeks notice. I had many questions at the start of this process and Nicole was able to guide me through prices, fonts, how to correctly word things, etc. She is so knowledgable with years of experience, and I knew I could count on her to deliver a quality product. I am so happy with the end result and still have my wedding invitation framed.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Award

The Gathering Station FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing

• Oak Ridge Golf Club
    Oak Ridge Golf Club Country Club Weddings

The Gathering Station invitations are absolutely beautiful. Personally designed they bring your ideas to life. All the occasions you can think of The Gathering Station can make the perfect invite. We at Oakridge highly recommend you take a look at what they have to offer.

• PO Box 1346 Belchertown, Massachusetts, 01007 See on map