1805 N Sandal Wood Drive, Yorktown, IN 47396 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About The Foto Stand

The Foto Stand is a mobile wedding photo booth business in Yorktown, Indiana, specializing in glamorous and multi-functional camera booths for special occasions. Woman-owned and operated, the company strives to create upscale booth experiences, keeping your guests entertained for hours. Fully customizable, the photo booth can adapt to the venue’s layout, making it ideal for both intimate and large-scale weddings. Newlyweds can pose and make funny faces with their dearest guests, capturing candid and laugh-out-loud moments that cannot be forgotten.

The Foto Stand offers all-inclusive photo booth packages for weddings and private events. Packages include luxury, Instagram-worthy props and high-quality backdrops with sparkly curtains and optional balloon garlands available. Coverage ranges from three to five hours, and an attendant is on-site to manage the booth and assist guests for the duration. Additional services such as instant prints, photo albums, and custom graphics are also possible.

• Woman-owned
Dreamy blush!
Dreamy blush!
Hands free options
Hands free options
We use additional lighting.
We use additional lighting.
Did we mention fun?!
Fun for everyone!
Fun for everyone!
User friendly.
User friendly.
Friends love taking pics!
Friends love taking pics!
Custom backdrops can be made!
Custom backdrops can be made!
So many lighting options!
So many lighting options!
Deluxe props!
Deluxe props!
Again, lighting options.
Again, lighting options.
Live galleries!
Live galleries!
User friendly!
User friendly!
Outdoor events weather permit.
Outdoor events weather permit.
screen shot 2021 05 13 at 8 21 01 pm 51 2027985 162095181549185

Photos 33 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

6 Reviews for The Foto Stand

Christine W. · Married on 04/10/2021

Life of the party!

I hosted a shower and the Foto Stand was a blast! Was a great icebreaker for people who didn't know each other but would be spending a lot of time together with wedding events. So many options to customize the designs for the photo borders. The background was pretty and the props were fun and cheesy. We could've provided our own props too but I was already busy planning the rest of the shower. The Jenni was so great to work with and she is showed us the ropes beforehand... super user friendly. I highly recommend using this service!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2021

The Foto Stand's reply:

Thank you, Christine, we were honored to be part of your big day. We strive for 5 stars and we're so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations!

Ashley S. · Married on 03/06/2021

Fun Fast and Friendly

The Foto Stand was a great addition to our event! We were able to capture so many fun pictures with friends and family. I especially love that I could receive the images digitally in an album! The staff was friendly and professional, the equipment was user friendly and simple to use, and the pictures were a lot of fun!

Sent on 04/28/2021

The Foto Stand's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Ashley! We love hearing how easy and fun the booth is for our clients and their guests!

The Foto Stand Pricing

The Foto Stand Price Rates

The Foto Stand FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 425
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 650
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Flip Book
    Prints
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Flip Book
    Prints

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• The Foto Stand 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • The Foto Stand 2
    One free idle hour on top of the 10% off!

As if 10% off any package wasn't enough, we're also offering our Knot couples one free idle hour! That's an additional savings of $35!

Team of The Foto Stand

Jenni McKee

Jenni McKee

Owner-Event Coordinator

I got started in the wedding industry as a way to add purpose and meaning in my life, outside of my family. I love my family but I needed an outlet for my creativity and this business fills that void. To me, weddings are a look inside the couple's creative minds and personalities. I love working with them to create an experience that mirrors their vision. We are a women-owned and operated business, striving for diversity & inclusivity. We consider it an honor to be part of such an important event in people's lives.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Bella See

Bella See

Event Assistant

When I'm not working the booth, I enjoy spending time with my sweet little Yorkie named Moomoo. I also love all mediums and genres of art and music. I consider myself a free spirit and my dream is to live in Portland one day. Diversity & inclusivity are very important to me and I love being part of a company that accepts everyone.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1805 N Sandal Wood Drive Yorktown, IN, 47396 See on map
    Location of (The Foto Stand)