About The Flower Lady

YourWeddingFlorist

Affectionately known as Donna The Flower Lady, I have been working along side Central Florida Brides for nearly 30 years bringing their wedding day visions to life!

We are a family operated, home-based business located in the heart of Kissimmee. We only do weddings allowing us to pay close attention to those special details! Because I am not a retail shop I can not only help you create your dream wedding but will be able to work within your budget!

I am honored you took the time to look over some of my work and I look forward to hearing from you!

Happy Planning,

Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Altar Decor (2)
Clean Up (1)

Donna was absolutely amazing! After her givin her a vague idea with a few pictures she created beautiful bouquets for me and my girls that surpassed anything I could have imagined! Everything was absolutely perfect and she was always very responsive and really flexible with my indecisive self!

Profile Picture jessica, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You were beyond phenomenal. You made my wedding absolutely beautiful. I can’t thank you enough.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Flower Lady Pricing

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
9 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Donna makes such beautiful arrangements at very reasonable prices, highly recommended!

Firstly, Donna is one of the most kind and loving person I know. Her work and creativity blows me away every time! Everyone of my brides that have hired her feel in love with their flowers and centerpieces! The flower Lady is not only talented but one of the most amazing people I've ever had the fortune to know! I will continue to promote her and recommend her to all of my brides! Love The Flower Lady!

Had the pleasure of working with The Flower Lady in the Grullon wedding celebration. Their creativity was amazing. Their professionalism and attention to detail provided their client with a wonderful & memorable wedding experience. It is always a pleasure to work with the team at The Flower Lady.

Donna was wonderful and a joy to work with. Her bouquets are nothing short of stunning and the quality of the flowers are second to none!! If you are a bride on a budget and still want the best then here is your lady. The Flower Lady!!!

67 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

In the heart of Central Florida and surrounding areas!, Central Florida (including Kissimmee, Orlando, St. Cloud and MORE!), FL 34744   See On Map
407-709-8357 (phone)
The Flower Lady is a wedding florist from Central Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Kisssimmee, Orlando, and St. Cloud. The Flower Lady is a professional Floral Designer that has been part of the Florida wedding industry since 2004 specializing in beautifully designed fresh flowers.