The Flower Gypsy

1244 Cedar Dr Berthoud Colorado, Denver, CO 80513 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Flower Gypsy

The Flower Gypsy is a long time floral designer specializing in weddings with over 15 years experience. Helping Couples realize their botanical dreams through elegant and creative designs is a privilege and a pleasure. The Flower Gypsy is located in Berthoud Colorado, the Garden City. Also serving Longmont, Boulder, Estes Park, Ft Collins, the Denver area and beyond. Hence the name The Flower Gypsy!

Follow The Flower Gypsy on

itemno186 51 975520 1556754208
The Flower Gypsy

1 Reviews for The Flower Gypsy

Colleen · Married on 04/24/2017

She took my breath away, I never in my life imagined that everything would be as beautiful as I pictured it in my head. She went above and beyond. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and they look exactly like that. I wish I could post pictures. I also liked that she was up front about all costs, breaking the price down per bouquet so if I needed to adjust my budget, I knew exactly what I was looking at.

Sent on 05/22/2017

The Flower Gypsy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount