Tulsa, OK 74194 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for The Floral Touch

Heather · Married on 12/31/2015

First of all, let me say you will not find a sweeter woman than Debi Simmons of The Floral Touch. Of all my wedding vendors, I could tell she cared the most about making my day as special as possible. I had big dreams and a budget that didn't exactly match and she helped make suggestions along the way that gave me so much more than I ever expected. My wedding and reception was breathtaking because of her arrangements and my bouquet was AMAZING! I gave her a few photos that each had a different element I wanted and I absolutely loved what she put together. If I could give her a 10 out of 5, I absolutely would. Working with her was one of the most fun I had planning my wedding and she did not disappoint! Don't think, just book her!

Sent on 02/25/2016

shelbey · Married on 06/16/2015

We recently had The Floral touch ladies out to our venue for a wedding and they did a GORGEOUS job! They were kind, curtious and professional. We would highly recommend them for any of your special events! Blessings to you both and your business!

God bless,
    Ryan and Shelbey Rogers
    Rosemary Ridge Event Venue, owners

Sent on 09/03/2018

I worked with both Debi and Barbara when I went in with my initial consultation but throughout the process I worked more with Debi. These ladies are absolutely wonderful and very flexible. They made my bouquet, my 6 bridesmaids bouquets and all of the boutineers for my wedding. They took all of the pictures I brought in and created the perfect bouquets for me that were exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 06/12/2014