Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brookside Blooms

Brookside Blooms is bursting with fresh ideas for your wedding day! An artful plan and careful attention to detail is our specialty, and your satisfaction is paramount. Thirty years of design experience and the finest flowers. Distinctive weddings, one bride and groom at a time.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Table Arrangements (1)

Very beautiful flowers. Kris Hinton was very sweet and helpful

Profile Picture User6055807, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

My wedding is right around the corner. I've emailed Kris several times with changes, how much is this?, how much is that?, add this take this off.....and she has been absolutely amazing and very patient.

Profile Picture User5465859, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We ordered a spray for my mother's funeral, which was today. She died in the early morning hours and we really wanted something on her casket right away and they delivered. The design was lovely and what we ordered but the flowers were already wilting before visitation and would have been SHOT by the time of the funeral. I called them at midnight and left a message, as the funeral service was at 10 am and I feared if I called when they opened it would be too late. They called back at 0830 and had the new spray ready, delivered, and the problem corrected for the service at 10 am. I was so grateful I can't even tell you. My nerves were shot, my sis was crying and they just HANDLED it. They had used some really delicate flowers and said the stock must have been older than they thought and seemed genuinely surprised and concerned and helped a really awful day go smoothly. Thanks to all of you at Brookside Blooms for doing the right thing quickly and easily.

Profile Picture Connie, 10/1/09, 1 Review

27 Photos

My Photo Album

27 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Brookside Blooms is absolutely unique and creative. Their shop is lovely, their service is great! Please visit their location for all your floral needs!!

Gorgeous work, extremely nice and thoroughly professional! They're great!

Events