Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3 Reviews for The Floral Guru

User Photos
todo alt text

The Floral Guru was exceptional for my sisters wedding! They provided the bouquets, ceremony decor/floral arrangements, and the main event of the reception, the flower wall! The flower wall had all of our guests excited to take pictures in front of it.

Profile Picture Saudat, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Floral Guru did an amazing job on my wedding last week! I originally booked them to do the bouquets for the bridal party but after seeing how committed Halima and her team were to making my day go well I decided to have them do the ceremony arrangements as well. I am so glad I ended up doing that. The flower wall was the statement piece at my wedding and I am glad everything worked out! If you want to feel important and get quality service at the same time, go with the Floral Guru!!

Profile Picture Muyinat, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I ran into a last minute crisis when the flowers delivered for our senior executives were not what we needed! I called Halima, who responded immediately and was able to transform the arrangements into amazing works of art in an hour! She handled the situation with a calm and professional approach that just made everything wonderful. This is my new go-to for floral arrangements and solutions!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/22/13, 2 Reviews