- 1924 Security Pacific National Bank building, which is a designated historic landmark in the city of Long Beach.
- The underground level is comprised of The Parlour and The Federal Underground, where the bank's original vault is still located
- The Federal Underground is our Full Production space, perfect for a Ceremony & seated dinner reception up to 120 guests
- The Parlour is our speakeasy styled lounge ideal for cocktail hour. Capacity in the room is up to 120 guests
- The Restaurant contains original features from the 1924 build including vaulted ceilings, marble floors and wood paneling. The Restaurant is ideal for a ceremony and dinner reception up to 200 guests.
- Full service Catering, Bar Service & Production handled in house
Other couples have also viewed:
1 Reviews for The Federal, Long Beach
Recommended by 96% of couples
8 User photos
Saige · Married on 10/07/2017
If you want good food, have your wedding at a restaurant! The Federal Bar’s historic atmosphere is a wow factor that will take you back to timeless Hollywood glamour. I was able to minimal decor because this beautiful place speaks for its-damn-self. We accommodated 120 comfortably plus a photo booth, the space would be tight for 150. The restaurant has a partition that separates the back part of the restaurant from the ceremony space, it gives a place for the bridal party to relax. However, the partition has an opening to walk through that doesn’t close, so when guests arrive and have to use the restroom, they walk right through where the bridal party is chilling. There is no room for the bride to get ready. The outside patio is great, but there are no drinks allowed outside due to it being owned by the city. It’s only a couple miles from the Pike, so we did our first look in the beautiful park with the bay in the background. Lots to do and accommodations in close proximity. There is NO free parking here, so budget paying for valet for your guests. We worked with Tess. This restaurant doesn’t do weddings often, but Tess was responsive and willing to work with us. I did get some push back on things, but stand your ground and Tess will find a happy compromise. I had a Month-of coordinator to help lead conversations. The food and drink packages are priced competitively, but you get much higher quality than other venues. The price to rent the entire restaurant is the true steal! My husband says the tasting here was the highlight of wedding planning. Get the vegetarian option, a rich, cheesy pasta. The restaurant ended up closing all day for my event, so my vendors were able to get in a little earlier. Our sweetheart table was on the third level, we could see every table and conversation, it let us soak in the moment. Absolutely worth every penny spent. I would gladly work with Tess and her team again. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you get married here.
Sent on 10/26/2017