The Farmhouse Apothecary & Wellness Spa

Dawsonville, GA View map Visit website

The Farmhouse Apothecary & Wellness Spa is a wedding beauty service based in Dawsonville, Georgia. Owner Danielle DeLong is a licensed massage therapist and esthetician, with more than 20 years of experience as a makeup artist. This professional goes the extra mile to find the perfect look for every client, whatever their personal style.

Clients of The Farmhouse Apothecary & Wellness Spa will get a customized treatment plan to help them achieve their goals. This plan will feature everything from the types of facial they need to a therapeutic massage. Dani will go above and beyond to help them feel confident on their big day. In addition to opening the spa, Dani founded her own signature line of botanically-based clinical skin and body care. Some of the services available at the spa include aromatherapy and organic waxing.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$80

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$80

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Mult. Stylists
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Angela
    Angela S. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Warm people and talented team

I can't say enough great things about Dani and the rest of the team! I searched far and wide for someone to handle the makeup and hair for my diverse bridal party and was thankful I stumbled onto The Farmhouse Apothecary & Wellness Spa. They did both my engagement shoot and handled myself, 6 bridesmaids, and 3 other family members on my wedding day! I always felt extremely comfortable. Dani took the time to meet and talk with me several times to ensure she understood what I wanted for the wedding day. She also always had great suggestions for things (which was great for me because I'm not a person that does glam typically). I would without a doubt use them again and strongly recommend to all my friends!

The Farmhouse Apothecary & Wellness Spa's reply:

I am so blessed and thankful that you chose me and my team to bring your Bridal vision to reality and trusted me to give ya a little extra glam on your Wedding Day! You are such an amazing person and I can't wait to see ya again in the future. Hugs and much love for a wonderful life with your new Husband! ;-)
  • Melissa
    Melissa E. Married on 06/04/2022

Absolutely Stunning

Dani was by far our favorite vendor from our wedding day. From her amazing personality to her skills as a hair and makeup artist she outshined everyone. Dani first did my makeup and hair for a bridal trial the day of my bridal shower. She did such an amazing job, I got compliments all day long. The girls were looking forward to her making them look glamorous for the wedding. She asked if there were any changes I wanted to make to my look. I gave her a few since my fiancé wanted my makeup to have more sparkle and be a little more glam. Wow, did she deliver. Every time people see our wedding photographs I get compliments on my hair and makeup. The team she brought with her was also amazing. They were all very kind and worked super quick. They finished our whole group early and left plenty of time at the end for touch up’s. Dani is one of the sweetest, kindest, and most relatable people I have ever met. We really got to know her during our bridal trial and it made all the difference walking into the bridal suite the morning of the wedding. It didn’t feel like a stranger was doing my make up but a friend. We will definitely be using her in the future. Love you Dani!

The Farmhouse Apothecary & Wellness Spa's reply:

Omgoodness sakes, Melissa...you know how to make a girl cry...happy tears of course. :-) Thank you beyond words for such an amazing review and I am so humbled and grateful for your trust in me throughout the process. It is such an added bonus that we became friends along the way and I can't wait to work with y'all again too!!! Luv and Hugs to you and Sky!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Dawsonville, Georgia Dawsonville, GA, 30534
Location of (The Farmhouse Apothecary & Wellness Spa)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding