2910 Lee Road 145, Salem, AL 36874 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 300
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About The Farm at Rocky Top

The Farm at Rocky Top, a Wedding and Event venue, is located at Rocky Top Farms in Salem, Alabama. Situated on 350 acres of rolling pastures and woodlands, it is only a short drive from Auburn/Opelika and Columbus/Phenix City/Fort Benning areas. It is also conveniently located only 10 miles from I-85 and less than one hour from Montgomery and two hours from Birmingham and Atlanta.

Constructed of rough cut pine, this 6300 square foot barn provides a wonderful venue for a country elegant or a country rustic wedding or event. Able to accommodate up to 300 people, the Barn boast of three large black wrought iron and crystal chandeliers and plenty of old style carriage lights that help add to the ambiance and set the scene for the perfect night. Fifteen sets of barn doors surround the sides of the barn, that when open, provide you with a view of green pastures, a hayfield and a pond. The 700 square foot loft overlooks the ballroom and provides a wonderful lounge area for your guests to mix and mingle. The back porch provides an additional 700 square feet of open area that can be used in a multitude of ways and also overlooks the outdoor ceremony site that sits at the edge of the hayfield. Also, as part of the venue is the farms Meathouse, Bunkhouse, Pavilion and Fire Pit.

The staff at The Farm at Rocky Top would be honored to have you come and tour the grounds to see if our venue is what you are looking for.

Follow The Farm at Rocky Top on

The Farm at Rocky Top 6
The Farm at Rocky Top 7
  • Vought

Vought · Married on 04/20/2019

Venue was a dream come true!!!

This venue was dream come true for our daughter's choice to have her wedding. Honestly, we could have not picked a more caring, loving venue to have our daughter's wedding. Jan and her family went above and beyond to make sure the barn was looking beautiful for the wedding day. She definitely went out of her way to jump in and help with whatever we needed to make the day perfect! We also hired Jan as the day coordinator too and she was spot on making sure the wedding party knew what they had to do and when. The day went so smooth with no issues. Jan was all about the bride and making it a perfect day! Jan knows what she is doing from recommending vendors, making sure everything gets done to jumping in and working hard to make your it a perfect and special day. The Farm at Rocky Top was professional, fun, caring, loving and treated you like family! We love you Rocky Top and we will recommend you hands down to everyone we know! Thank you for making this day so special for our daughter along with the thought that went into making the brides dream come true and riding up to the ceremony in the horse-drawn carriage. The guest loved this surprise! Thank you so much!!!! We appreciate all you and your family did to make this dream come true for Allie & Taylor!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    The Farm at Rocky Top 16
    The Farm at Rocky Top 17
    The Farm at Rocky Top 18

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

I got married here this past Saturday (3/11/17) and I have to say, it was the experience of a lifetime. The whole staff, but most importantly Jan was amazing. From the spectacular barn, stunning ceremony site, beautiful bridal room, and fun meat house (rehearsal spot), I have treasured memories for a lifetime. Jan is incredibly supportive and always right there to help. My wedding was stress free thanks to her. I wish I could go back and do it all over again because it was that amazing. The amount of "I wish I knew about this place when I was engaged" I heard from my guests was unreal. Everyone one was in awe and couldn't stop talking about how beautiful it was. They have an amazing decorations room you have full access to to help with your decor budget, but to be honest, RT is its own stunning decoration. Jan helped me with ideas, recommended other wonderful vendors, and was nothing but an asset. We got the "wedding weekend" package which enabled us to stay Friday and Saturday night. It was a blast to stay behind Saturday night with our wedding party and keep the fun going. Jan was so welcoming and made us feel right at home. There are seriously not enough wonderful things I can say about Jan and Rocky Top. What an incredible place to begin our marriage. We are grateful beyond words!!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

This is a drop-dead gorgeous venue I cannot wait to see all the beautiful wedding ceremonies that will be held here in the future. I am so excited and blessed to be able to have my special day here .

Sent on 04/04/2016

The Farm at Rocky Top Pricing

The Farm at Rocky Top Price Rates

The Farm at Rocky Top FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• 7th Wink Productions
    7th Wink Productions Wedding Videographers

The Farm at Rocky Top is a great place to tie the knot. The property is extremely beautiful and well kept year round. The staff is very polite and hard working. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for that perfect place on their important day.

• 2910 Lee Road 145 Salem, 36874 See on map