50-500
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Falls Reception & Conference Center

Because Everyone FALLS in Love . . .

Imagine your heart’s desire, where cascading waterfalls welcome your guests, and every detail down to the last beautifully folded napkin is attended. On the happiest day of your life, let our professional consultants, knowledgeable staff, and executive chef do what they do best: make your wedding day carefree and unforgettable.

Share your dreams with us, and we’ll start making them come true. A few questions will get us on our way.

Have you selected a date for your wedding? The seasons affect everything from the look of our waterfalls and landscaped verandas (beautiful year-round, we assure you) to the availability of our rooms, and even the menu selections your guests would enjoy.

How many guests will you invite? The Falls offers three different banquet rooms, which may be used alone or combined, accommodating up to 550 guests with ease. Whether your dream is an intimate dinner for friends and family or a lavish gala for everyone in town, our sterling service helps set the tone.

Tell us about the wedding day you’ve always wanted. Since the two of you have been engaged, or even before then, you’ve had your own ideas about the perfect wedding day. Outdoor ceremony? Ice sculpture? White-gloved servers? Dancing, dancing, dancing? Enclosed we’ve provided a list of three complete wedding packages featuring amenities and options you’ll find only at The Falls. This is the starting point for you and your consultant.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Plated (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

The Falls is an absolutely beautiful venue to have a wedding!! My husband and I currently live in Florida but wanted to have our wedding at home in Illinois to accommodate more family/friends. From day one when I called for info Nancy was super helpful! We must have exchanged 100+ emails over the course of my planning, and she always responded to my questions quickly and even returned emails at 10 o'clock at night! She was absolutely fantastic at calming my nerves. The only thing I would suggest (having been the bride) is to have a rehearsal if at all possible. They told me that it wasn't necessary (and maybe it wasn't) and I tried to go with the flow, but 30 min before the ceremony my entire wedding party was panicked because they didn't knowexactly what to do or where to go and didn't want to look stupid which began to stress me out. We managed to figure it out, and all my guests said that they couldn't even tell we hadn't rehearsed, but just for peace of mind I wish we had at least done a 15 minute walk through! That would be my only recommendation though! Everything else was perfect and absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Falls - Columbia, IL was the destination of our April 2016 ceremony and reception :) Everything was top-notch: the food, the service, the DJ, and the venue! We were extremely pleased! Our guests truly enjoyed themselves and have had so many nice things to say about our magical day. Ashley was a superb coordinator from the initial planning in September 2015 until the very last moment the day of. She helped set-up the decor, manage the vendors, and organize the day - I can't say enough great things about her. I would highly recommend this venue for your wedding day! No need to search for a DJ or lighting specialist - these services are offered there as well!

Profile Picture LyNetta, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar

The Falls Reception & Conference Center FAQ

Receptions

21 Photos

300 Admiral Weinel Blvd, Columbia, IL 62236   See On Map
618-281-3255 (phone)
The Falls Reception & Conference Center is a wedding venue from Columbia, Illinois servicing weddings throughout the local area, including St. Louis County, St Louis City, and Illinois. The Falls Reception & Conference Center is a professional ceremony and reception center that has been part of the St. Louis area wedding industry since 2001 specializing in outdoor ceremonies and gorgeous receptions.