The Fabulous Photo Booth

Saint Paul, MN View map

We love what we do. The Fabulous Photo Booth is a great choice for a Photo Booth rental experience, sharing perfect photos strips and guaranteed service, in an affordable way.

Each picture is printed in duplicates (in a matter of seconds), one for your guests to take home, the other for a memory book (guest book) constructed with the aid of our helpful attendant. Reprints are also included.

We will host your high quality photos in an online gallery for free usage by you and your guests. A free download of all photos is also included.

Props are included with each of our events! We love what we do.

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Michael Married on 07/27/2018
    Ben was wonderful! We hired this for my daughter's wedding at the Landmark Center in St. Paul. The photo booth was quite a hit with everyone, and I highly recommend a professional Photo Booth like The Fabulous Photo Booth. I've seen other at wedding's where they just set up a digital cameral and a sparklie backdrop, but spend the money and get Ben!
    I cannot stress how wonderful this turned out. People loved it!

The Fabulous Photo Booth's reply:

This made our day; thank you Michael! <3
    Jennifer Married on 07/15/2017
    Ben was great! He was quick to respond and very professional. Our guests loved the photo booth and all the fun props. The guest book is awesome!
    Shana Married on 03/26/2016
    Ben and his Fabulous Photo Booth were an outstanding addition to our wedding! Our guests had a blast. We heard so many good things from them. We had about 125 guests and they kept Ben busy for 3 straight hours (we originally booked 2 hours, but . He brought just the right amount of props. They were easy for our guests to use and made for some funny pics. Our guests were thrilled with the speed and the high quality of the photo strips they took home. My husband and I were rolling on the floor laughing at some of the pics when we saw the download.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

The Fabulous Photo Booth 1
Offer
Unlimited prints, reprints, attendant, guest book, props, online gallery. Best deal of the year. $650 for 3 hours. Unlimited everything.

Big Laughs Photo Booth LLC Big Laughs Photo Booth LLC Photo Booths

The Fabulous Photo Booth has a personal attendant at every event which makes all the difference. The attendant helps make the event run smoothly and makes sure everyone is having a great time! I am so glad that I was able to be part of such a fun experience. I would definitely recommend using The Fabulous Photo Booth for any type of event. Ben loves what he is doing and it shows!!!!

1541 Ashland Ave Saint Paul, MN, 55104

9am-5:30pm
Location of (The Fabulous Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding