Lakeville, MN 55044 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About VIP Photo Booths

We like to think it's our good-looking photo booth attendants that are making us so popular, but really it's the award-winning VIP Photo Booth experience--rave reviews, expert service, and the best photo strips in town. Request a FREE sample from our office! Reliable and worry free photo booth rental serving the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota.

. The VIP Difference...

- Superior Photo Strips: The difference between each company's photo strip can be scary. Ease your fears by getting the best photo strips in town. VIP Photo Strips are BIGGER, CLEARER, and make your Memory Book look its best. Compare VIP photo strips to our competitors by getting a free sample from our Minnesota office! www.vip-booths.com

- It's a REAL Photo Booth: Photo tents, home-made gimmicks, and photo stations just don't cut it. VIP Booths are REAL photo booths that easily accommodate single or group shots of 10 or more!

- A Personalized Photo Booth Experience: Uniquely personalize your photo booth rental experience with our Photo Booth and Photo Strip personalization service. Created by a graphic designer exclusive for your event. No templates!

- Reliable and Experienced: Don't trust your photo booth rental to a newbie - go with a pro. We have created thousands of photo strips at hundreds of events, and it doesn't stop there.

- Unmatched Customer Service: Rave reviews and hundreds of happy clients mean one thing: VIP Service is the best photo booth rental service in MN. Get in contact with us today and see the VIP Photo Booth difference.

Follow VIP Photo Booths on

VIP Photo Booths 1
VIP Photo Booths 2

Joahn · Married on 05/18/2019

So much fun

We had THE BEST time with VIP Photo Booths. There was a bit of a snafu with where we had planned on putting it originally, even though our venue told us that is where it normally went and the attendant did such a great job of coming up with another spot that didn't impede on the other activities that we had going on in that area. The kids and the adults had such a great time and I felt so thankful, surprised and taken care of when he came to find my husband and I before he shut down to make sure that we got a session to ourselves. Before the actual day of our wedding we were contacted by their graphic designer to create photo strips just for us and they were so beautifully and perfectly crafted without a ton of information from me. The only real info I gave Irina was that our colors were blue and copper with a bit of an industrial theme and she came up with strips that ended up perfectly matching the flower arrangements my aunt made as if they had schemed together. Thank you so much for such a great evening!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Michaelia

Michaelia Mcleod · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Having this company do a photo booth for our wedding was the best decision I made! Our guests loved hamming it up for the camera with the props and they created a fun album that I love looking at! Thank you VIP Photo Booths for making our wedding awesome!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    VIP Photo Booths 3
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Fun, and Memorable

I always knew that I had to have a photo booth at my wedding. I went to another friends wedding and they had VIP Photo booth and I knew then and there I was going to book them for my wedding. They're so easy to book with and quick response time. They have very professional and friendly staff. Looking the memory book they make out of the photo strips is so much fun! Carly was great to work with and very personable.

Sent on 10/16/2018

VIP Photo Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Real Weddings

• Silver Sound Entertainment
    Silver Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

VIP Booths is truly meant for the Very Important Party. We have had the wonderful pleasure to partner in many events and talk about just one more way to take your event to another level. Not only do you get amazing photos, but VIP customizes the booth for your special event! VIP Booths; keep making those helpless party goers have that Very Important Party.

• Lakeville, 55044 See on map