The Exeter Inn

$11k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 100 guests

$11k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 100 guests

The Exeter Inn is a historic hotel and wedding event venue located in Exeter, New Hampshire. With a dash of contemporary style, this venue maintains all the history of the original 1930s boutique hotel. The Exeter Inn also offers a variety of options to impress your guests and fit any budget. The highly-trained and experienced staff are available to make your event special and personal, and you'll have lots of gorgeous event space to make that possible.

Facilities and Capacity
The Daniel Webster Ballroom and Great Hall can accommodate 80 to 100 guests. This space - offering high ceilings, ornate woodwork and Palladian windows - is also perfect for your wedding reception. There are a number of other reception sites, ceremony sites and guest rooms available upon inquiry.

The Exeter Inn offers a number of valuable services to wedding couples, including event planning and rental services. They also work with outside vendors and offer accommodations to guests. Other services offered include:

• In-house catering
  • WIreless Internet
  • Tables, chairs, and linens
  • Dance floor

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Hotel
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Catering Services
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Susan D. Married on 05/15/2022

The Exeter Inn was the perfect choice for us

I stumbled upon The Exeter Inn when I was looking for a private dining room for a small group after a wedding. Due to illness and children living in other states, we really needed to make this wedding happen on May 15. With only 10 days until the wedding, I reached out to Eileen Piccolo at the inn… and that’s where the magic began. An hour later, my fiancé and I were touring the venue. The minute I saw the inn and met Eileen, I was sold. Although we already had a location for our wedding, I loved the charm of the inn so much that we decided to switch location and do the ceremony AND celebration at The Exeter Inn. Eileen was so accommodating and understanding of our special needs for the day. She went above and beyond what I ever anticipated. We got married outdoors at their gazebo and it was perfect. We did photos on the property and they came out beautiful. The venue, our meals, the drinks and the service were all top notch. I am so glad I found Eileen and The Exeter Inn… they made our wedding day perfect ❤️

The Exeter Inn's reply:

Meeting you and Barry was supposed to happen. It was serendipity! Your wedding was intimate, beautiful & full of love. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your beautiful day. It was my honor and greatest pleasure to assist you. Wishing you love, light & miracle. Eileen & the Entire Staff at The Exeter Inn. XO
    Susan S. Married on 05/06/2022

Perfect venue

Our experience with the Exeter Inn from our first tour through to the day after the wedding was accommodating, flexible, and easy to work with. Everything went smoothly and the food was amazing! The staff was helpful and on top of everything, and the day went by without a hitch.
    Melanie S. Married on 09/18/2021

Spearman/Caron Wedding 2022

The Exeter Inn team of Eileen and Tommy were absolutely perfect! Through their years of experience, it was reassuringly clear they knew what they were doing! The venue itself looked better than we could have imagined and all of the staff worked hard to have the entire evening run worry free. We had an amazing wedding and I would be quick to recommend the venue.

Eileen was fast to answer questions, clarify, and figure out solutions. Tommy and his catering team were bright, engaging, and the food itself was truly delicious!

We could not have hoped for a more fun and beautiful evening.

The Exeter Inn's reply:

Melanie,
    Thank you for such a wonderful review. We take great pleasure in making your wedding dreams come true. You were so much fun to work with. Thomas and I enjoyed all of our meeting with you. Your wedding day was truly beautiful. I can't wait to get all your pictures back. You and Stephen are such a beautiful couple, inside and out. It was our honor & greatest pleasure to host your wedding. We look forward to see you again on your one-year anniversary stay! Wishing you & Stephen a lifetime of love, light, and happiness. XO Eileen, Thomas & the entire staff of The Exeter Inn.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Mary Beth & April
143 photos · 12/30/2017

Pricing

Dan Walker Music Dan Walker Music Wedding Bands

Love performing at this beautiful venue!

Say Say "I Do" Linda Dale Brown, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

I love this Inn and Dining area. I actually was married there.

Audio Events Audio Events Wedding DJs

The Exeter Inn, has a wonderful staff on hand to fill your every need. As a fellow wedding vendor, they were extremely accommodating, and worked with me to help make a wedding day, beautiful, fun, and memorable. The architecture of the Inn makes it a fantastic venue for up-lighting. The columns, archways, huge windows, and beautiful entryways makes the Exeter Inn a beautiful place to host your wedding.

Wingate Salon and Spa
4.7 out of 5 rating , 26 Reviews
· Wedding Hair & Makeup
Grace Limousine and Shuttle
4.7 out of 5 rating , 95 Reviews
· Wedding Limos
Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.
4.9 out of 5 rating , 749 Reviews
Sperry Tents Seacoast
4.7 out of 5 rating , 73 Reviews
· Wedding Rentals

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
90 Front st Exeter, 03833
Location of (The Exeter Inn)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding

Wedding Venues