The Exeter Flower Shop

Exeter, NH 03833 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• F as in Flowers
  • Erica's Garden
  • Soulfly Creative
  • Afterall Floral Design

4 Reviews for The Exeter Flower Shop

Cheryl · Married on 10/04/2014

Hands down - EXCELLENT!!! Kevin and Elizabeth were wonderful. The flowers and arrangements were exquisite and abundant. My bouquet was gorgeous, just what I wanted, colors coordinated and vibrant. They were very flexible. We were supposed to have flowers outside, but because it rained, this couldn't happen as planned. Instead, Kevin decorated 2 beautiful floor candelabras which were perfect for our ceremony and pictures.

Sent on 10/08/2014

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I wish there was a ten star rating for this service. Kevin and Elizabeth were outstanding. We gave them our colors, flower choices, and a few other tidbits. What they created was incredible. I was blown away with how beautiful the table arrangements and my bouquet were. Definitely use Exeter Flower Shop if you can!

Sent on 09/17/2014
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2013

Thank you to Kevin and the Exeter Flower Shop! Our July 20, 2013 wedding was beautiful thanks to your amazing floral arrangements. Kevin and his team made my dream wedding with the flowers a reality. Kevin took the time to meet with me several times throughout the planning stages of the wedding. Kevin has such knowledge and expertise of plants and flower combinations. He has such an eye for what colors work best. His feedback and experience aided with the decision making process.

From the sheppard hook wild flower arrangements that greeted me down the aisle, to the beautiful custom made bouquets for my flower girls and bridesmaids. Everything was breath taking! Not to mention the gorgeous white bouquet that I held. I truly felt like a princess. The corsages that our readers, special family members and mothers' wore were also beautiful. The guys didn't look too shabby either, with their yellow billy ball boutonnieres that I absolutely loved!

Kevin and his team also worked hard on the floral centerpieces for the 20 guest tables at the reception. When we arrived to the site, everything was exactly as what I pictured and more! Thank you again, Kevin for making this such a memorable and special day!

Thank you Exeter Flower Shop!
    Lindsay and Mark

Sent on 01/02/2014

1 Real Wedding

• Exeter, 03833 See on map
    Location of (The Exeter Flower Shop)