Brighton, MA 02135 Map · Phone number

About The Esthete

For portfolio, price list, and philosophical approach to makeup visit www.TheEsthete.com

Specializes In:
eco-friendly makeup, perfected and soft looks, women with Lupus and other sensitivity issues

Crystal Germond's first encounter with makeup was with her mother's navy Cover Girl eyeliner and resulted in raccoon eyes and black lips (not a good look for a four year old). Still, the experience was a magical one and set in motion a love affair with the power of makeup and the transformation and empowerment it has the unique capacity to bring. Crystal developed and perfected her craft in beauty boutiques like Ulta, representing brands like Origins and Bare Escentuals, backstage at fashion shows, on the set of commercial photo shoots, and developed and held a "healthy beauty" workshop for the Lupus Foundation of America in addition to serving numerous bridal, prom, and special event clients. These experiences led to the development of her unique style- Esthetics. Her goal is always to create a sophisticated, soft, and perfected look that allows people to see you, not your makeup. She is an advocate of sustainable beauty, and utilizes natural, eco-friendly, and healthy makeup because beauty shouldn't be a mirage, but a state of mind and health.

She can be contacted via email-
crystal@TheEsthete.com

100463close

2 Reviews for The Esthete

• JBellLion

Jason · Married on 11/01/2009

I am so happy with the way Crystal did my makeup for my wedding. I don't ordinarily wear makeup and I was so worried that it was going to look caked on, or that it wouldn't look like me. Crystal was so patient with me and understood exactly what I wanted.
    Also, because I don't usually wear makeup, I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it. Crystal's prices were extremely reasonable--much more so than every other makeup artist I looked into.
    I would highly recommend Crystal to anyone. I couldn't be happier with the decision to go with Crystal for my makeup.

Sent on 11/06/2009

Paige · Married on 10/17/2009

Crystal was wonderful to work with. My wedding was on Cape Cod and her travel fee was extremely reasonable and her work ethic was great. She showed up early and was extremely efficient. Two of my bridesmaids changed their minds last minute to have their makeup done, and she was still able to get everyone done in time and looking gorgeous. I would highly recommend The Esthete!

Sent on 10/26/2009