5226 Ocmulgee Blvd. East, Macon, GA 31217 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 300
Availability Check your date

About The Estate at Stone Creek

The Estate at Stone Creek offers the perfect location for the beginning of your happily ever after. With acre upon acre of idyllic outdoor accommodations, we provide a storybook setting for your special day. Inside our rustic yet renovated 2,900-square-foot lodge, you’ll find the ideal space for an elegant celebration – complete with a bar area, cocktail and dance spaces, and a a full kitchen specially designed for catering needs. Some of our amenities include:

• 100 acres of lavish greenery for outdoor celebrations
  • Front and back deck
  • On site parking
  • Valet service
  • PA system

Come and celebrate your special day in Macon's new venue!

Follow The Estate at Stone Creek on

The Estate at Stone Creek 4
The Estate at Stone Creek 5
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

SPECTACULAR in every single way!

Let me start by saying, if I could leave 10 stars I would! I'm not even sure I can fit everything I want to say about this venue and about Courtney in this review, but I will do my best! Starting from the beginning, this was the #3 choice on my venues to look at when my fiance and I got engaged and started looking around for vendors and venues. I almost did not come look at it, but I knew I had to because I would regret it if I didn't, and it completely blew me away! From the first time driving down the gravel driveway I knew this was it! I spent 3 hours with Courtney on our first visit and she could not have been a better host/business manager for the property. I brought my fiance back to check it out, and we both fell in love and booked The Estate for our wedding.

We just got married, Saturday 10/13/18 and it could not have been a more perfect day! My entire vision came to life in the blink of an eye and it was truly the most beautiful and perfect day ever! Courtney was there EVERY step of the way! From calls, to text messages, to engagement photos, to meetings, she did it ALL! Even with Hurricane Michael coming through on the week of our wedding, she made sure to stay in constant contact with me, as I was in full panic mode, and made sure the property was in perfect condition for our wedding. I cannot brag on her enough.

When it came time for cleanup, her staff was a huge help with the vendor items that needed to be placed away, and they were very accommodating with us being able to come back the next day to get our big custom built arbor and head table. Again, I cannot say enough about this venue and the staff that made everything happen.

I HIGHLY recommend The Estate for anyone's wedding! It was so unique and just picturesque! You will not find a venue around here that is more naturally beautiful than this one. The pond, the gravel drive, the Spanish moss, and the building itself just make this place magical. Again, I cannot thank Courtney enough for everything! She KILLED it as the face of the venue and I will forever be grateful for her!

Thank you so much!!

The Estate at Stone Creek 8
    The Estate at Stone Creek 9
    The Estate at Stone Creek 10

Tama · Married on 09/24/2016

Perfect location - one of the most beautiful wedding venues in middle Georgia. Unbelievable service!!! Wish I could do it again every year!!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Lyn · Married on 02/20/2016

Beautiful venue! Courtney (agent) was wonderful! Answered all our questions in a timely manner, was open to suggestions, and was just a delight to work with! Our guests were impressed with the venue too!!! The lodge is rustic, but pretty, and spacious yet cozy. We did end up using their preferred vendor for catering the reception. They were great and the food was delicious! We love The Estate at Stone Creek!!!

Sent on 04/01/2016

The Estate at Stone Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Lyn. You guys were an absolute joy to have! Such a beautiful day!

The Estate at Stone Creek FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories

• Goodman Photography
    Goodman Photography Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous venue and a great staff! Can't wait to shoot our next Estate at Stone Creek Wedding!

• 5226 Ocmulgee Blvd. East Macon, 31217 See on map