Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for The DeLauras

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

During the initial run up to a much delayed Big Sur wedding- my wife spent countless hours pouring over every wedding site, blog, and instagram. But as soon as she came across the DeLauras we were sold immediately- if a picture is worth a thousand words, then their photos were worth a million. Could we immediately tell that Kendal and Anthony are supremely talented photographers? Yes. Without knowing anything about the couples involved could we feel the joy in these photos? Hell yes.

But that doesn't tell the whole story. What you CAN'T see in those photos is the warmth, charisma, and energy that Kendal and Anthony have as photographers.

Every step of the way, from struggling to book a venue, having some last minute engagement shoot changes, to having to reschedule our wedding, to the actual day- Kendal and Anthony were supportive, communicative, and most importantly- fun to be around and up for anything. Unless you are a trained model (uhhh my wife and I definitely are not) chances are there's always some hesitation, uncertainty, and fear when it comes to photoshoots, and ESPECIALLY your wedding, but Kendal and Anthony's energy and confidence immediately bring your guard down, put you at ease, and let you actually enjoy and be in the moment. More than just talented photographers they are truly wonderful people, this makes all the difference in the world and comes through in every photo. I couldn't more highly recommend them and honestly we feel extremely lucky to have had a chance to work with them.

Profile Picture Justin, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I want to thank The Delauras for shooting our recent elopement at Table Rock Beach! We decided on the spur of the moment to elope at the end of a business trip we were on in Anaheim. Kendal and Anthony were incredible to work with. Kendal assisted us with many ideas about how to make our day even more special. Kendal also recommended an incredible florist (Cargo Creative) who she has worked with in the past and they delivered an incredible bouquet and Arch with a great flower arrangement for us to use.

A HUGE shout out to Anthony for saving the day for me when a button popped of my vest, right before the start of the wedding of course. Not a great feeling when you are 20 minutes away from your start time. Anthony went to 3 places and bought a needle and thread for me to use. Now that is certainly going above and beyond what one would expect. We would highly recommend The Delauras to anyone who wants their “special moment” captured!

We are eagerly waiting to see the photographs she took that captured our special moment. We have no doubt they will be as incredible as they were to work with.

Thank you Kendal and Anthony!!!

Profile Picture Patrick , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kendal and Anthony are an incredible duo! They’re so personable, professional, fun, and make you feel comfortable. The photos turned out more spectacular than we ever could have imagined. Every special moment was captured and we will always be able to look back on our special day with the most stunning photos that ever could have had taken. We will forever be grateful that the Delauras were able to bring so much to our wedding.

Photos
Profile Picture Whitney, 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits