The Dawn Event Center

Atlanta, GA View map

We specialize in elegance, traditional and non-traditional wedding for today's bride and groom. We ensure seamless planning and a day or night to remember for each of our loving couples. The Dawn offers a full service package to walk you through each step of the process.

We are here to make your dreams and desires come true. We start by taking the time to get to know you and your likes. We provide exceptional customer service and highly skilled professionals that completely understand how important it is for everything to go smoothly on your special day.

Signature Weddings. Stylish Receptions.

Receptions

Celebrations

Receptions

Talk about a time to remember...we offer a service like none other. Our fun and exciting planners are beyond capable of composing a reception in which your guests will be filled with dancing, great eats, laughter and much more. We create the night in which you have envisioned since your engagement.

• Desiree
    Desiree G. Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful hidden gem

Monica and her team/family are amazing. My fiance and I had started to count this venue out once we pulled up to the location. We saw their sign on a corner after having to search all over again because our vendor cancelled. We took a deep breath and went in. My eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store. I tried to keep cool during the tour but the space is quite beautiful. We are ao excited to be getting married here April 2019.
    Lashae Married on 11/04/2017
    I definitely enjoyed my event at The Dawn! I am looking forward to planning my next event there as well.

Pricing

The Dawn Event Center Price Rates

3201 Atlanta Industrial Pkwy NW Suite 105, Suite 104 Atlanta, GA, 30331
Location of (The Dawn Event Center)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues