1819 W Valley Blvd Ste A, Alhambra, CA 91803 Map · Phone number

About The Daily Blossom Florist

The Daily Blossom is in service to make every wedding AWESOME! All flowers are created uniquely using the freshest flowers available and hand-crafted to perfection with great attention to detail. All arrangements are made as close to the wedding date as possible to ensure that the flowers arrive at location in its freshest state and in the most premium condition.

Follow The Daily Blossom Florist on

JulyAd2008withBackground
mg6796

11 Reviews for The Daily Blossom Florist

jeannie · Married on 10/27/2012

I had the best experience dealing with Mary, who is the owner of the Daily Blossom Florist.

Not only her price is very reasonable, Mary is super helpful and knowledgeable. I only needed to tell her what I want and she gave me great ideas on whats the best options to fit in my wedding theme.

On the wedding day, she delivered the flowers on time, and the flowers last till midnight even after my wedding. I highly recommend The Daily Blossom Florist to all the future brides and grooms!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Mary is the BEST !!!!! She goes out of her way to make sure her client is happy. She is very personal. She will work with you with your budget. you can't find another florist in the area that is as honest as helpful as she is. She is available through email or phone call right away. She arrived on time to set up and transfer flower arrangements from the ceremony to the reception. She made sure all of her flower arrangements were perfect. and I loved loved loved my bridal bouquet.

Sent on 07/06/2012
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/03/2012

Choosing to go with the Daily Blossom Florist was one of the best choices I made for my wedding flowers. This place was recommended to me by one of my friends. I met with Mary Tang a few times, and when I didn't know what I wanted at first, she was very patient with me. Later on, I figured out what design I wanted for my centerpieces, gazebo topper, and bouquets, and she made them all look wonderful! I was very happy with them all! The pricing was reasonably priced, & I would totally recommend the Daily Blossom! Mary is awesome! =)

Sent on 03/05/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Daily Blossom Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up