3779 Members Club Blvd, Southport, NC 28461 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Clubs At St. James Plantation

The Clubs at St. James Plantation is a golf club wedding venue in Southport, North Carolina. The venue offers a variety of event spaces, which are suited for all kinds of wedding ceremonies. It is located in one of the top private residential communities in the Coastal Carolinas.

Facilities and Capacity
The Clubs at St. James Plantation can host up to 200 guests in its ballroom. It also has a golf course, which can host large gatherings. The venue has three clubhouses, several distinct private dining rooms, a marina restaurant, and a market. It also provides a team of trained and experienced staff to assist couples and personalize their ceremonies.

Service Offered
The Clubs at St. James Plantation offers several services for ceremonies and receptions, including customizable packages for wedding ceremonies and special events to reflect couples' personality. The services also include:

• Bridal suite
  • Event planning
  • Chairs
  • Tables
  • Linen
  • Parking

Cuisine
The professional culinary team at The Clubs at St. James Plantation can customize a menu specific to couples' preferences. The club offers a variety of cuisine styles, including American and local food. The serving styles include buffet, hors d'oeuvres, cocktail reception, plated, stations, and server(s).

Available only to our Signature Members, The Reserve Club offers a venue unlike any other. Newly...
ec07326d62c915e1 1321477892272 troon2
Bouquet
Bouquet
stjames6
The Clubs At St. James Plantation
With a grand foyer welcoming your entrance and a charming yet elegant ballroom, The Members Club is...
Uniquely situated on the Intra Coastal Waterway, The Founders Club offers breathtaking views of the...
Bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and groom’s parties are ideal for the quaint private dining rooms...
ec07326d62c915e1 1321477892272 troon2

24 Reviews for The Clubs At St. James Plantation

Angela · Married on 07/02/2016

My in-laws live in St. James and we were excited to choose the Chapel in St. James and The Founder's Club for our wedding and reception venues. Our rehearsal dinner was also in St. James at The Reserve Club. I began working with Brandee about 10 months prior to our July 2nd wedding and from the first contact knew that she would be providing a wealth of information. She is extremely professional but very personable as well! Brandee walked me through every single detail from start to finish and helped with the details that I hadn't even thought of! I was able to communicate all my wants and needs to Brandee and feel comfortable that she would deliver on my vision. She even took the time on busy weekends to meet with me several times during the process to walk through details with me as well as answer questions.

We had a very small and intimate wedding and even though our numbers were small, Brandee and her staff never made us feel like we were small. We were made to feel like our party was the most important! Brandee had the same staff that served us for the rehearsal dinner, at out reception as well. I couldn't have been more thrilled! They were prompt, courteous, professional and even remembered our preferences at the reception from being with us the night previous! This team made my husband and I as well as our guests feel like a million bucks!

The presentation and food must also be noted for being beyond excellent. We had the Social Collection Wedding package and everything from the appetizers to the prime rib carving station were spot on and some of the tastiest I've eaten. The action stations were manned by true professionals who were eager to please!

We honestly can't speak highly enough of this venue and its staff. If you are looking to impress your guests as well as be impressed yourself, I don't feel that you could choose a better venue!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Rachael · Married on 04/16/2016

My parents own a home in St James and i started reaching out to Brandee for information about 10months BEFORE my 18mth engagement. Brandee has been the most incredible vendor i have ever worked with. We were going to have our ceremony at St James but due to some local construction, had to find another site. she was more than accommodating in our changes. The clubs actually built a brunch menu for us from scratch to include everything we wanted and asked for. The food, both at the rehearsal dinner AND the reception was EXCEPTIONAL. all our guests kept commenting that this was the BEST wedding food they had ever had. It really was!!

Throughout our 2+ year communication, Brandee always responded to my multitude of questions within 48hrs - even on the weekend.

She's kind and loving and the perfect person to do her job. She's also incredibly smart and accommodating. She made our wedding what it was and we cant thank her or the Clubs enough for the fantastic job. Thanks Brandee! We'll miss you!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

The Clubs At St. James Plantation FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access