2750 Egypt Road, Norristown, PA 19403 Map · Phone number

About The Club at Shannondell

Congratulations on your upcoming event!
Our Wedding Package is designed to meet your every need and make your wedding day your most special day. From a fabulous menu to a customized floor plan we strive to make all you deams come true!
Our Wedding Package is designed to assist you in menu planning & selection, allowing you the freedom to create your affair. Our event staff is proud to customize a package to give you the best option to fit your needs.

Your Price Per Person Customized Wedding Reception Includes:
-- Expert guidance of our experienced staff in the planning and supervision of all the details fo your event
-- One hour cocktail reception with stationary & butlered hors d'oeuvres
-- Four or Five hour premium open bar
-- Three course customized menu selection for you special event
-- Champagne or wine to toast the guests of honor
-- Fresh floral arrangements to complement each guest table
-- Choose from a selection of beautifully decorated wedding cakes
-- Ivory floor length linens & matching napkins
-- Private bridal suite for the bridal pary use
-- Coat room is available (fee may apply)
-- Complimentary overnight accommodations at Homewood Suites Valley Forge for the bride and groom
-- All prices are per person & subject to a 20% gratuity and 6% sales tax

Please do not hesitate to contact us
Phone: 610-382-9311

8bb33e8d4275f136 1524146655 737e49b03a7b1ec2 1524146646872 6 8
65ab76d41586f4f7 2

8 Reviews for The Club at Shannondell

Amanda · Married on 12/12/2015

Me and my husband went here just to eat dinner a few years ago before we were even engaged and asked if they had a ballroom. Ever since that night we had fallen in love with this place. They have a huge stone fireplace in the ballroom which went perfect with what we knew we wanted a winter themed wedding. no venue we looked at could top this one as far as beauty and price. in my opinion this venue doesn't have enough reviews on here. First the price. We paid for our wedding entirely ourselves so we're very budget concious and this price couldn't be beat. Second we will discuss the venue. From the cocktail room to the ballroom it is incredible. All hardwood floors so you don't have the awful carpeting most wedding venues have. Beautiful chandeliers. Just gorgeous. Third the food is incredible. Only complaint I would have which is common is that the steak was not nearly as good as it was for out taste testing which kind of bummed me out. Last I will talk about Dianne their wedding coordinator. She was by far the most amazing vendor I have ever worked with. She treated me as if I was a daughter. She was so down to earth. Answered all my crazy bridezilla questions so quickly and took My vision and exceeded it. The day before he wedding I dropped off the little thing I bought to personalize my wedding and she took everything I gave her and ran with it. The night of the wedding when I walked into the room I was blown away. The room just looked absolutely incredible. She went 110% above what a normal wedding coordinator would. She knew both my parents passed away and almost filled their shoes for me in anyway she could. She was so relatable with me. And when you are going through such a major milestone in your life not having your father but especially your mother makes every decision harder and Dianne helped with everything. I told her I think my mom put her in my life on purpose. Thank you club at shannondell and we will be back!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Katrina · Married on 10/18/2014

Wonderful to use for both our ceremony and our rehearsal. The food is so good and priced great. The outdoor area with gazebo was perfect for the ceremony. Kerri was amazing at setting up and working with us directly. She let us at up early for the rehearsal and was just great.

Sent on 11/01/2014
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/04/2014

The staff was amazing, the food was excellent, the attention to detail out of this world. I would recommend The Club at Shannondell to anyone. Everyone is still raving over our wedding which was over 2 weeks ago. It was an amazing night and the people at The Club at Shannondell were a huge part of making it a wonderful success!

Sent on 10/20/2014

The Club at Shannondell FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner