230 W. 2nd st., Berwick, PA 18603 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Chateau

Our store offers a wide selection of apparel and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, special occasions, and more! We enjoy seeing our customers satisfied and we do our best to make their visions come to life. Our staff works very hard to make your experience with us memorable.

Please call, we do go by appointment

Our Hours are: Tuesday and Thursday - 11am to 8pm

Wednesday                     - 10am to 4pm

Friday and Saturday       - 10am to 5pm

New at The Bridal Chateau!

To all customers interested in getting their gown and/or accessories for your special day, First Keystone Community Bank partnered with us offering a $1000.00 unsecured line of credit to help each customer attain their dream wedding.

We at The Bridal Chateau have complete confidence in offering their line of credit to you, for we personally work with First Keystone Community Bank for all our banking needs.

Follow The Bridal Chateau on

DSC00751

73 Reviews for The Bridal Chateau

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2020

Love my dress!

I ended up going with a fit and flare dress with detachable train and I am obsessed with it! I didn't need any alterations done and all my fittings went smoothly. The staff here is very helpful and I didn't have any issues.

Sent on 01/15/2021

Colleen · Married on 05/16/2020

When we walked in to your business I knew this is where we would find the dress to make her day memorable. The building and atmosphere made the experience that much more special. Your selection was never ending, and with the help of your designer we really saw the potential for a dress that was not what we were looking for. I want to also thank your staff, everyone was determined to help us leave there having the most wonderful and satisfying Bridal experience.
    The dress is perfect.
    Thank you ladies for making this the Bridal experience a very special day for me and my Daughter. CK/South Carolina

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Cari

Cari · Married on 08/17/2019

The ladies here did an amazing job helping us with wedding dress & the bridesmaids dresses. They offer so many beautiful dresses & are super helpful & professional about it all. Thank you again!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Award

• 230 W. 2nd st. Berwick, 18603 See on map
    Location of (The Bridal Chateau)