The Bridal Chateau Reviews

70 | Berwick, PA

70 Reviews for The Bridal Chateau

70 The Bridal Chateau Reviews

Colleen · Getting married on 09/21/2019

When we walked in to your business I knew this is where we would find the dress to make her day memorable. The building and atmosphere made the experience that much more special. Your selection was never ending, and with the help of your designer we really saw the potential for a dress that was not what we were looking for. I want to also thank your staff, everyone was determined to help us leave there having the most wonderful and satisfying Bridal experience.
    The dress is perfect.
    Thank you ladies for making this the Bridal experience a very special day for me and my Daughter. CK/South Carolina

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2018

Everything about my experience was excellent. I must have tried on about 8 gowns and the one I picked turned out to be one that the consultant had pulled for me. She knew exactly what I was looking for and nailed it! She had expert knowledge of their inventory and was nothing short of helpful and patient. The gowns they carry are all reasonably priced and the owner is a master of alterations. This woman can pull apart a dress and rebuild it into anything you desire.

Rebecca · Married on 12/02/2017

My experience at the Bridal Chateau was wonderful! Finding my gown was the easiest and best part of planning the wedding!! The care they took to alter and fit my dress, especially the sleeves, was flattering. They truly care to make you feel your best and be the most beautiful bride!

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

I couldn't be happier with my experience with the Bridal Chateau. Brenda helped me on my first visit. She was extremely helpful, welcoming, and made me feel so comfortable with the whole experience. I ended up purchasing my dress on my first visit. My experience continued to get better. Terri was wonderful with alterations, and the staff in general were always so helpful each time I went in for a fitting. I would recommend this bridal shop to anyone I know who is getting married.

Kariann · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone at Bridal Chateau was very helpful and accommodating. They helped me to find the perfect dress for our wedding and worked hard to make the alterations I needed to make it even better!

Nadia · Married on 12/08/2016

I was in town visiting my parents over Thanksgiving, and wanted to shop with my mom and sister for my dress. The Bridal Chateau was able to accommodate us on the Saturday after Black Friday. We were greeted the moment we walked in and were given the proper forms to fill out. Although I was early for my appointment, Flavia, the associate assigned to me, was more than happy to begin immediately. She allowed my sister and I to pull all the dresses we wanted to try on and she asked me several questions to ensure she pulled the right ones. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Flavia worked with my mom to look at tiaras while I tried on dress after dress. I loved all of the dresses she pulled for me. She took my date, time of year, and personal tastes into her selection process and I wound up with a sensational dress by Symphony. Terry, the owner, was also very attentive. She helped me pick a veil and told me she could customize it any way I'd like, and she was the one who found the winning tiara to match my dress. Everyone was amazing and made this experience truly one in a million. Please try them out if you are looking for top service and a beautiful, affordable dress.

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

This place is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone! Terry (the owner) is absolutely stunning when it comes to her amazing dress work and personality. Words can not begin to explain how happy I am with my sisters wedding dress and we appreciate everything she has done for my sister and I. Thank you again Terry!

alexandria · Married on 10/10/2015

I had a wonderful experience at The Bridal Chateau. This was the first and only place I visited to find a dress. If funny because I visited with an idea of the dress I wanted, and when they told me they don't carry that style, we just decided to stay and try on other dresses just to see if I'd like anything else.

I ended up trying on 3 dresses that day. My sister picked one in the window for me which I didn't like on the hanger. When I tried it on I fell in love. She ended up crying and we bought it in October 2014. The only worrisome thing was that it didn't actually get delivered until July 2015(which is more than enough time for our October 2015 wedding). I think I had 2 alterations appointments. During one of them I couldn't fit my arms in the sleeves, they tightened it too much. No problems though, she just sewed the fabric under so no big deal in the end.

The alterations were perfect. The dress was perfect. As an out-of-town bride they worked with my schedule and I would definitely recommend them again and again.

Jada · Married on 08/22/2015

I had been everywhere and had not found "the dress", until I went to Bridal Chateau! (even then it still wasn't THE dress, but after alterations to have straps added and the intricate bead work that Terri took the time and labored over so they would look like they belonged there all along) I couldn’t have been happier with my dress. I felt like a princess and I never once had to worry about ‘falling out of my dress’.

As I look back at our wedding pictures, I could not have pictured myself in a strapless dress and the gown I had, was just SO PERFECTLY "ME"! Thank you Terri.

I also bought my tierra, veil, and jewelry from Bridal Chateau; and I ended up wearing my veil the entire reception. It was too beautiful to take off!

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

The help I received here was out of this world! My Maggie dress was gorgeous and fit perfectly thanks to the skilled workers. I even had some personalized requests, such as adding straps and custom clips for my hair that they were able to make! Everything turned out perfect and I could not be more happy that I went here for my dress!

• User6119222 · 2+ years ago

Excellent vendor!! Selection was overwhelmingly great! The ladies were wonderfully helpful! And the prices were reasonable. Much better experience here than at a chain store!! Definitely recommend this place to others!!

Joy · Married on 06/20/2015

I got my wedding gown for my June 20th wedsing at Bridal Chateau. It was definitely my dream princess wedding gown and I could not have been happier. The staff was extremely helpful and the owner with her sewing skills was fantastic! Price was semi-reasonable for the gown...but worth every penny with how beautiful I felt in it. Thank you Bridal Chateau for helping me find my dream wedding gown!!

bridget · Married on 06/06/2015

I truely found the dress of my dreams at this location. The staff went above and beyond to help me choose a great gown!! Every detail from start to finish was seemless. Terry-owner and seemstress went out of her way to ensure every facet of my fittings was perfect and to my liking!

I can not express how grateful I am for everyone at the Bridal Chateau. From my initial appointment with Ali, to my numerous fittings, everyone at the shop was nothing short of amazing! I was able to find the dress of my dreams, and was able to enjoy the entire experience due to friendly, dedicated people who were genuinely excited for me. The owner is fabulous, and a real perfectionist when it comes to alterations. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Alexis · Married on 04/25/2015

The whole team at the Bridal Chateau is top-notch! From my dress search to my final fitting, they made the whole "bridal experience" so special.

They were always really helpful.

Danielle · Married on 11/21/2014

I loved working with bridal chateau! They were incredible and I can't be happier!

Melissa · Married on 11/15/2014

I had an excellent experience at Bridal Chateau. My dress was beautiful and all the fittings and alterations went perfect. They are so nice and I would recommend them to everyone.

• Alanna

Alanna · Married on 10/25/2014

I have nothing but praise for Terri and her team for the best experience a bride could have for her wedding.

I have purchased a minimum of 4-6 dresses from Bridal Chateau since high school (prom gowns, special occasion gowns, etc.) I have always received the same treatment and excellent alterations done by Terri.

Everything that I wanted for my dress and bridesmaids came out great. I have never been disappointed and highly recommend their shop.

Ambria · Married on 09/27/2014

I bought my wedding gown from here as well as my veil and also had all alterations done in the shop. The staff was all wonderful and very accommodating to myself and my entire family. I had removable sleeves created as well as a sweetheart neckline altered into a very intricate top as well as several other alterations. Everything came out beautiful and they were extremely friendly considering my obsessiveness with perfection. I received about a million compliments on how gorgeous my dress was and I couldn't ask for anything better. My grandmother also purchased her dress from here and had it altered and received equally good service. The owner does tells everyone exactly how it is, which I suppose some people may not appreciate, but I loved her! My sister has also purchased her dress from the bridal chateau for her wedding in June and I look forward to seeing the end product because I'm sure it will be just as beautiful.

• LinnieMarie

Lindsay · Married on 09/20/2014

Terri and the staff at Bridal Chateau were great. They have a great selection and all of the work on my dress was very prompt! They really take the time to look at the dress while it's on you and make sure all the alterations are correct.

I had an amazing experience from my first appointment when I was on the hunt for the dress til yesterday when I picked up my dress. I can't wait to go back when it's my maid of honor'a turn to get married because she already decided she wants to come here too. Kathy was amazing and the three hours (yes 3 hours!) at my initial appointment we spent with her flew by and were memorable and awesome. We had so much fun, but she really paid attention to what I was interested in, asked all the right questions and read my body language. I felt like a Barbie doll. The entire staff was so friendly, helpful and welcoming. The owners made it a point to let us know that they could make any and all alterations to any gown and add or take away anything. Great customer service. I'm very glad I purchased my gown from them. The location is beautiful too. It's a big, old house with gorgeous wood work and comfortable chaise lounges - I didn't want to leave!!
    Yesterday at my final fitting they wrapped everything up safely for me and even carried it to my car!
    Tip - they have a parking lot right across the street!

Stevie · Married on 08/16/2014

I bought my bridal dress from the Bridal Chateau. They were all kind and courteous and had a large selection of dresses to chose from. I found my dream dress. However, I had lost weight right before my wedding. I didn't think they could make it fit. There were three layers of fabric in my dress sewn together with beading. She would need to take the dress completely apart, including taking the beading off. Take in each piece of material, and then sew the beading back on. The dress ended up fitting me like a glove. She worked a miracle on my dress. If you need someone to trust for drastic alterations, the Bridal Chateau is the place to go! Everyone in the shop is absolutely wonderful!

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014

After I purchased my junior semi and prom dress from the Bridal Chateau, I knew that I would end up finding the perfect wedding dress there. As soon as I tried the dress on, I knew it was the one. The price was reasonable for the amount of dress and embellishments on the dress. I purchased the dress about a year and a half before my wedding and the Bridal Chateau was very accomodating. I received a phone call when the dress was delivered. They stored my dress and my veil for me up until a few days prior to my wedding. The alterations department was incredible. Overall, I had a very wonderful experience with the bridal chateau!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/02/2014

I had the most wonderful experience at the Bridal Chateau. The salon is BEAUTIFUL, and being there really made me feel special (as a bride should). The selection at the Bridal Chateau is great, and so are the prices! I went in with a very specific vision of what I wanted. I tried on a few gowns in the style I picked, and then my consultant, Kathy, made me try something completely different. I am certainly glad she did! The dress fit me perfectly--I have never looked so beautiful in any piece of clothing ever before in my life. She was patient with me throughout the appointment, and ran back and forth to grab different accessories. When I went back to order my dress, there was only one consultant working, and she was with another bride. Though she was busy, she allowed me to try on my dress again (without an appointment), and to look through the different accessories. I had a few ideas for altering the dress, and they brought them all to fruition. The seamstress did the most amazing job of adding cap sleeves to my dress. The beadwork she did on them was incredible--all by hand! I received so many compliments on the dress on the day of my wedding! I can't say enough good things about this place.