Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

69 Reviews for The Bridal Chateau

Bride (7)
Hair Accessories (6)
Veils (5)
Jewelry (2)
Shoes (1)
69 The Bridal Chateau Reviews

When we walked in to your business I knew this is where we would find the dress to make her day memorable. The building and atmosphere made the experience that much more special. Your selection was never ending, and with the help of your designer we really saw the potential for a dress that was not what we were looking for. I want to also thank your staff, everyone was determined to help us leave there having the most wonderful and satisfying Bridal experience.
The dress is perfect.
Thank you ladies for making this the Bridal experience a very special day for me and my Daughter. CK/South Carolina

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/21/19, 1 Review
0.7

DO NOT!!! I REPEAT,DO NOT GO HERE! I went to bridal chateau my first time looking for the perfect wedding gown. It was the worst experience of my life and they ruined the entire experience for me. When I first got there, they had no one schedule to help me with finding a dress, told me the girl went home...ummm okay?? I did have an appt mind you! In return, they placed me with who was perhaps the dumbest person on the planet! Brenda is her name and she was absolutely terrible! She had no idea where any type of gown I was looking for was located. I told her what my size was and what I was looking for, she picked out the opposite. My sister, mother, mother in law and myself picked out dresses on our own, Brenda brought us to the fitting room and closed the curtain. She did not help me put any of the dresses on! Terrible, horrible, what a nightmare.My sister helped me into every gown. Brenda did not put any of the dresses away, I put them all back on the hanger and back into the bags. The owner of the store is not much better. She came over and told me I looked perfect in every dress. She was just trying to make the sale. I had to suggest adding a belt to certain dresses or adding a sleeve. I also suggested to add a veil so I could see what the entire look was. I don't know if this girl was new, however, if she was, I would expect for someone to be with her since she was clueless about anything that had to do with a wedding gown. At one point she asked if it was called and empire waist or umpire?? Umm what!?!?!? Clueless!!!!!Dress after dress, Brenda kept commenting on what she thought of each gown, which were far from positive, anything that came out of her mouth was negative. I will never return to bridal chateau and I am ashamed that I came here in the first place. The entire experience of trying on my first wedding gown was a complete disaster and makes me have no interest in trying any other gowns on. Thanks for nothing!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everything about my experience was excellent. I must have tried on about 8 gowns and the one I picked turned out to be one that the consultant had pulled for me. She knew exactly what I was looking for and nailed it! She had expert knowledge of their inventory and was nothing short of helpful and patient. The gowns they carry are all reasonably priced and the owner is a master of alterations. This woman can pull apart a dress and rebuild it into anything you desire.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

My experience at the Bridal Chateau was wonderful! Finding my gown was the easiest and best part of planning the wedding!! The care they took to alter and fit my dress, especially the sleeves, was flattering. They truly care to make you feel your best and be the most beautiful bride!

Profile Picture Rebecca , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't be happier with my experience with the Bridal Chateau. Brenda helped me on my first visit. She was extremely helpful, welcoming, and made me feel so comfortable with the whole experience. I ended up purchasing my dress on my first visit. My experience continued to get better. Terri was wonderful with alterations, and the staff in general were always so helpful each time I went in for a fitting. I would recommend this bridal shop to anyone I know who is getting married.

Profile Picture Emily , 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone at Bridal Chateau was very helpful and accommodating. They helped me to find the perfect dress for our wedding and worked hard to make the alterations I needed to make it even better!

Profile Picture Kariann, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils, Shoes, Jewelry, Hair Accessories

I was in town visiting my parents over Thanksgiving, and wanted to shop with my mom and sister for my dress. The Bridal Chateau was able to accommodate us on the Saturday after Black Friday. We were greeted the moment we walked in and were given the proper forms to fill out. Although I was early for my appointment, Flavia, the associate assigned to me, was more than happy to begin immediately. She allowed my sister and I to pull all the dresses we wanted to try on and she asked me several questions to ensure she pulled the right ones. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Flavia worked with my mom to look at tiaras while I tried on dress after dress. I loved all of the dresses she pulled for me. She took my date, time of year, and personal tastes into her selection process and I wound up with a sensational dress by Symphony. Terry, the owner, was also very attentive. She helped me pick a veil and told me she could customize it any way I'd like, and she was the one who found the winning tiara to match my dress. Everyone was amazing and made this experience truly one in a million. Please try them out if you are looking for top service and a beautiful, affordable dress.

Profile Picture Nadia, 12/8/16, 2 Reviews
0.5

Stay Away from this place ..first they called my daughter to tell her the gown was in when she arrived the gown was not there..when she asked them to check the status with the vendor she was told they couldn't and she was sent away.was told call back tomorrow the other girl will be in.
In the men time she called the vendor herself and the gown showed up the next day..
She went back to pick her dress up and they refused to let her try it on again because she was using her grandmother as her seamstress she was told if u don't have it altered here you can't try it on here again...what a racket I thought it was a first class salon,it is actually a Nickle dime store operation..and their vendors need to think twice about dealing with them.We paid a lot for the dress they are not cheap...STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE PLACE..OH AND THE WOMAN HUNG UP ON ME TWICE.THIS PLACE IS ONE FOR CHANNEL 6 NEWS.

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This place is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone! Terry (the owner) is absolutely stunning when it comes to her amazing dress work and personality. Words can not begin to explain how happy I am with my sisters wedding dress and we appreciate everything she has done for my sister and I. Thank you again Terry!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 1 Review
1.8

The bridal chateau has some of the most beautiful dresses around. I absolutely loved my dress. However, I felt that once you buy a dress there they no longer care, it's just about the next sale. First, the girl that does measurements told me to go up 2 sizes. I spoke up and said I would not do this because I listened to her when I bought a bridesmaid dress there and the first time I tried it on it fell right off. Her attitude changed towards me after that. When my dress came in at my first fitting The dress was still hanging off my shoulders, but I was told it looks fine. This left me feeling uncomfortable in my dress. I spoke up and had to let them know it still needs to be taken in which was then rushed to finish.
They treat you like a princess when you are trying on wedding dresses, but once the sale is made you are rushed and don't matter.
So if you decide to buy one of their absolutely beautiful dresses, know your measurements prior to going so you know the correct size to order and spend the money to get it altered else where.

Profile Picture User5479686, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Staff was always very kind, very willing to fulfill any of my requests (for a price, of course). They are not overly expensive and when I was first selecting my dress, they were able to customize small details that I wanted changed. Plus, the place is beautiful. I would definitely purchase from here again.

Profile Picture Wendy, 12/5/15, 15 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an absolutely amazing experience at the Bridal Chateau. The woman I worked with is a little older, and I have to say that fact made me super nervous when we first started looking at dresses. She turned out to be amazing at what she does and was so helpful. I bought my dress at my first appointment, and she definitely made me feel like I made the perfect choice.

I highly recommend buying your dress as your first appointment because you receive $100 off of any accessories you pick! I ended up using it on the belt for my dress.

Whenever someone from here calls me, they're always pleasant. Whenever I call to schedule an appointment, the lady is not too pleasant at first. That's the only reason why I didn't give a perfect 5 in every category.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at The Bridal Chateau. This was the first and only place I visited to find a dress. If funny because I visited with an idea of the dress I wanted, and when they told me they don't carry that style, we just decided to stay and try on other dresses just to see if I'd like anything else.

I ended up trying on 3 dresses that day. My sister picked one in the window for me which I didn't like on the hanger. When I tried it on I fell in love. She ended up crying and we bought it in October 2014. The only worrisome thing was that it didn't actually get delivered until July 2015(which is more than enough time for our October 2015 wedding). I think I had 2 alterations appointments. During one of them I couldn't fit my arms in the sleeves, they tightened it too much. No problems though, she just sewed the fabric under so no big deal in the end.

The alterations were perfect. The dress was perfect. As an out-of-town bride they worked with my schedule and I would definitely recommend them again and again.

Profile Picture alexandria, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils, Hair Accessories

I had been everywhere and had not found "the dress", until I went to Bridal Chateau! (even then it still wasn't THE dress, but after alterations to have straps added and the intricate bead work that Terri took the time and labored over so they would look like they belonged there all along) I couldn’t have been happier with my dress. I felt like a princess and I never once had to worry about ‘falling out of my dress’.

As I look back at our wedding pictures, I could not have pictured myself in a strapless dress and the gown I had, was just SO PERFECTLY "ME"! Thank you Terri.

I also bought my tierra, veil, and jewelry from Bridal Chateau; and I ended up wearing my veil the entire reception. It was too beautiful to take off!

Profile Picture Jada, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils, Jewelry, Hair Accessories

The help I received here was out of this world! My Maggie dress was gorgeous and fit perfectly thanks to the skilled workers. I even had some personalized requests, such as adding straps and custom clips for my hair that they were able to make! Everything turned out perfect and I could not be more happy that I went here for my dress!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils, Hair Accessories

Excellent vendor!! Selection was overwhelmingly great! The ladies were wonderfully helpful! And the prices were reasonable. Much better experience here than at a chain store!! Definitely recommend this place to others!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Bride

I got my wedding gown for my June 20th wedsing at Bridal Chateau. It was definitely my dream princess wedding gown and I could not have been happier. The staff was extremely helpful and the owner with her sewing skills was fantastic! Price was semi-reasonable for the gown...but worth every penny with how beautiful I felt in it. Thank you Bridal Chateau for helping me find my dream wedding gown!!

Profile Picture Joy, 6/20/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I truely found the dress of my dreams at this location. The staff went above and beyond to help me choose a great gown!! Every detail from start to finish was seemless. Terry-owner and seemstress went out of her way to ensure every facet of my fittings was perfect and to my liking!

Profile Picture bridget, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can not express how grateful I am for everyone at the Bridal Chateau. From my initial appointment with Ali, to my numerous fittings, everyone at the shop was nothing short of amazing! I was able to find the dress of my dreams, and was able to enjoy the entire experience due to friendly, dedicated people who were genuinely excited for me. The owner is fabulous, and a real perfectionist when it comes to alterations. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The whole team at the Bridal Chateau is top-notch! From my dress search to my final fitting, they made the whole "bridal experience" so special.

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/25/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were always really helpful.

Profile Picture User3921404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved working with bridal chateau! They were incredible and I can't be happier!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an excellent experience at Bridal Chateau. My dress was beautiful and all the fittings and alterations went perfect. They are so nice and I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I have nothing but praise for Terri and her team for the best experience a bride could have for her wedding.

I have purchased a minimum of 4-6 dresses from Bridal Chateau since high school (prom gowns, special occasion gowns, etc.) I have always received the same treatment and excellent alterations done by Terri.

Everything that I wanted for my dress and bridesmaids came out great. I have never been disappointed and highly recommend their shop.

Profile Picture Alanna, 10/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding gown from here as well as my veil and also had all alterations done in the shop. The staff was all wonderful and very accommodating to myself and my entire family. I had removable sleeves created as well as a sweetheart neckline altered into a very intricate top as well as several other alterations. Everything came out beautiful and they were extremely friendly considering my obsessiveness with perfection. I received about a million compliments on how gorgeous my dress was and I couldn't ask for anything better. My grandmother also purchased her dress from here and had it altered and received equally good service. The owner does tells everyone exactly how it is, which I suppose some people may not appreciate, but I loved her! My sister has also purchased her dress from the bridal chateau for her wedding in June and I look forward to seeing the end product because I'm sure it will be just as beautiful.

Profile Picture Ambria, 9/27/14, 1 Review