The Botanical Emporium Florist & Greenhouse

Pittsburgh, PA 15216 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Blooms Florist
  • Wedding Elegance by Joelle
  • Bella Florals
  • Peggy's Floral & Gift Shop

56 Reviews for The Botanical Emporium Florist & Greenhouse

• Katy

Katy R. · Married on 05/11/2019

Five stars!

It was such a pleasure to work with Elizabeth! She was very responsive and professional from the beginning and throughout the entire planning process and wedding day! I didn't realize until after booking my wedding that I was getting married on Mother's Day weekend. I met with several florists, many of which were very rude/negative about the fact that I had picked that weekend and basically told me that I'd have to pay a fortune or wouldn't even take a wedding that weekend. Elizabeth, however, was very positive and encouraging throughout the entire process. The flowers were GORGEOUS and very reasonably priced. We had several meetings to design the centerpieces and bouquet and the final results looked just like she promised. I really cannot say enough great things about Elizabeth and Botanical Emporium and recommend her highly!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/11/2018

Elizabeth is the best

As soon as I talked to Elizabeth on the phone, I knew that I could trust her opinion and judgment. I also trusted her to stay within my budget (she actually came in under budget - who does that?) but create beautiful arrangements, and she delivered. You should have no hesitations about working with her. Her taste is amazing, her flowers are beautiful and her prices unbeatable.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Kim · Married on 06/09/2018

Elizabeth was wonderful to work with, she is an extremely creative person. My sister - in - law had recommended her to me, so I was already familiar with her work. We wanted a specific type of flower, and she went straight to the growers and got it for us. The flowers were beautiful, even if I could do it over I would not have changed anything about them. Can not say enough good things!

Sent on 06/20/2018

• Pittsburgh, 15216 See on map
    4125637008 (Fax Number)
    Mon.--Fri. 9:00am--8:00pm; Sat. 9:00am--6:30pm; Sun. 10:00am-5:00pm
    Location of (The Botanical Emporium Florist & Greenhouse)