The Blues Factor Band

Tallahassee, FL View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

The Blues Factor Band is an eclectic wedding band based in Tallahassee, Florida. Performing a variety of genres from classic rock to Motown, and every beat in-between, this six-piece band guarantees to keep wedding guests of all ages on their feet. This experienced band boasts a leading live horn section including a saxophonist who played for Reverend Al Green. Known for their high-energy R&B style, The Blues Factor Band provides couples with a distinct level of musicianship and versatility tailored to fit any wedding event.

Serviced Offered

The Blues Factor Band offers a wide mix of genres, from the Southern rock sound of Lynard Skynyrd to the soulful energy of the Blues Brothers. Couples can choose from a selection of additional musical options and services including ceremony music, an acoustic cocktail-hour set, or a formal instrumental.

For the main event, the band provides a full professional stage setup including LED chase sequence lighting, fog machines, and laser effects. Uniquely, couples can also enjoy the perks of a full DJ service in between sets. From the first dance to cutting the cake, every detail of the celebrations can be customized to create the ideal vibe for any wedding night. Packages include:

• Ceremony music
  • Instrumentals
  • Learning new songs
  • Sample performances
  • MC services
  • Music during breaks
  • A sound/PA system
  • Travel expenses

Which of the following are included in the price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the package?

Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
R&B / Soul
Reggae
Rock
Strings

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Fog Machine
Microphones

Corinne B. Married on 05/14/2022

Incredibly talented band

Would highly recommend hiring this band! We had them play at our wedding in Apalachicola, FL and I could not be more pleased with their performance. They crushed our first dance song, kept the dance floor alive, and were overall the best musicians I’ve seen at a wedding. Many of my guests commented on how great they were! They were also amenable to requests, were extremely professional and communicative. Highlight of my wedding and worth every penny!
  • Amy
    Amy D. Married on 05/08/2021

Best wedding band ever

Blues Factor played at my sisters destination wedding in Santa Rosa Beach, FL 4 years ago and after having attended LOTS of weddings, I knew at that moment, I’d never attended a wedding with THIS good of a band. I knew I had to have them at my wedding, even though I was single at the time. Fast forward, 3.5 years later, post-proposal, they were the first vendor I reached out to for my wedding! Jared, a band member but also the band owner, is extremely communicative and responsive. He made me feel so at ease, especially because I was really nervous about the first dances. I just cannot even fully articulate how incredible Blues Factor was. Jerod is an expert at reading your crowd and it takes a lot of work/stress off of the bride. They MADE our reception. We were told numerous times by guests that they had never been to a wedding that was so much fun and I truly attribute that to Blue Factor. You’ll think you’re at a VERY famous band’s concert! Also, they are a steal - a serious bargain for what you receive. My wedding planner also said they were the easiest band she had ever worked with. We could not have been happier. They are just great people. I’m telling you, you will not find a better band. Grab them before they are already taken! PS- they handled ALL of our ceremony music (live), and that was equally as perfect. Truly a dream wedding vendor.
  • Kristin
    Kristin H. Married on 04/24/2021

I can't say enough good things!

The Blues Factor Band was INCREDIBLE! First of all, each member is an extremely talented musician--I didn't feel like I was listening to a "wedding band," I felt like I was listening to a group of talented artists who could make each song their own. They were high energy and kept the dance floor packed! Also, they helped the whole day run seamlessly. I would definitely recommend hiring them for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well! Most importantly, prior to the wedding Jared was extremely responsive and answered my (many) questions quicker than any other vendor we had. We had to postpone our first wedding, and they kindly transferred the original deposit to the new date with no problem at all. I can't say enough good things about them!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Simply Entertaining Simply Entertaining Wedding Caterers

These guys bring down the house and just nail every song they sing!! We were blown away by their energy and their spot on sounds to some of the best songs out there. Look forward to seeing them soon at another wedding or special event!

123 Tallahassee, FL, 32303
Location of (The Blues Factor Band)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding