The Blues Factor Band Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Corinne B. Married on 05/14/2022

Incredibly talented band

Would highly recommend hiring this band! We had them play at our wedding in Apalachicola, FL and I could not be more pleased with their performance. They crushed our first dance song, kept the dance floor alive, and were overall the best musicians I’ve seen at a wedding. Many of my guests commented on how great they were! They were also amenable to requests, were extremely professional and communicative. Highlight of my wedding and worth every penny!
  • Amy
    Amy D. Married on 05/08/2021

Best wedding band ever

Blues Factor played at my sisters destination wedding in Santa Rosa Beach, FL 4 years ago and after having attended LOTS of weddings, I knew at that moment, I’d never attended a wedding with THIS good of a band. I knew I had to have them at my wedding, even though I was single at the time. Fast forward, 3.5 years later, post-proposal, they were the first vendor I reached out to for my wedding! Jared, a band member but also the band owner, is extremely communicative and responsive. He made me feel so at ease, especially because I was really nervous about the first dances. I just cannot even fully articulate how incredible Blues Factor was. Jerod is an expert at reading your crowd and it takes a lot of work/stress off of the bride. They MADE our reception. We were told numerous times by guests that they had never been to a wedding that was so much fun and I truly attribute that to Blue Factor. You’ll think you’re at a VERY famous band’s concert! Also, they are a steal - a serious bargain for what you receive. My wedding planner also said they were the easiest band she had ever worked with. We could not have been happier. They are just great people. I’m telling you, you will not find a better band. Grab them before they are already taken! PS- they handled ALL of our ceremony music (live), and that was equally as perfect. Truly a dream wedding vendor.
  • Kristin
    Kristin H. Married on 04/24/2021

I can't say enough good things!

The Blues Factor Band was INCREDIBLE! First of all, each member is an extremely talented musician--I didn't feel like I was listening to a "wedding band," I felt like I was listening to a group of talented artists who could make each song their own. They were high energy and kept the dance floor packed! Also, they helped the whole day run seamlessly. I would definitely recommend hiring them for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well! Most importantly, prior to the wedding Jared was extremely responsive and answered my (many) questions quicker than any other vendor we had. We had to postpone our first wedding, and they kindly transferred the original deposit to the new date with no problem at all. I can't say enough good things about them!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie A. Married on 03/07/2020

Highly Recommend for Weddings!

For us, the music choice for our wedding cocktail hour and reception was the most important decision we made for our entire wedding. We had our hearts set on a band, so we started searching online and quickly came across The Blues Factor Band. We watched a few of their videos and, not only did they sound much better in their videos than the other bands we were researching, they had an extensive song list that was sure to please guests of all ages. Needless to say, our expectations were quite high. As soon as they started playing, we instantly knew that they were going to exceed our expectations! While the musicianship of the entire band was superb throughout their set, we both thought that the saxophone player was the star of the show. They also played with great energy and played the perfect songs at the right times so the dance floor was never empty! They even took on the spot requests for songs during their breaks. Not only was their on-stage performance excellent (including announcements), they were on time, professional, and very easy to work/communicate with throughout the entire planning process. We absolutely recommend this band to anyone looking to rock the night away!
  • Megan
    Megan G. Married on 11/23/2019

So much fun!

My husband's one request for our wedding was a band with a horn section and the Blues Factor Band did not disappoint! The band had our guests up and dancing most of the night, which is exactly what we wanted for our reception! We also had the a few members playing during our cocktail hour as well, and my husband and I both really enjoyed being able to hear the music and our guests mingling as we taking our photos nearby. The band was very professional and very easy to work with and I would definitely recommend them to any brides looking for a band for their wedding.

The Blues Factor Band's reply:

Hi Megan!

Thank you for the great review.
    We had such a great time at your wedding!

Cheers,
    -The Blues Factor Band
    Codi M. Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend Blue Factors Band

My husband and I had SO many comments after the wedding about how much our guests loved the band. And we could not agree more. The Blue Factors Band were incredible! We went with the five piece band for the reception and highly recommend. Having the horn and saxophone made the music so full. Not only were they great musicians, they were fun, got everyone up and dancing and super interactive with the crowd. They certainly kept the party going throughout the entire party. The dance floor was literally never empty. Highly recommend these guys, you will not regret it!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 03/29/2019

Wonderful Band, Great Music!

Jared was so easy to work with during the planning process. He listened to our wants (and don't wants) as far as the music was concerned. The band worked with my husband to surprise me with one of my favorite songs during the ceremony! They are such nice guys and far surpassed all of our expectations. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!
  • Carla
    Carla Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent!!

We hired the Blues Factor Band to play at our wedding in December. They were an absolute hit, and everyone at the wedding kept talking about how amazing they were. The band was incredibly energetic and were great at reading the crowd and knowing how to keep the party going. They play a great combination of current hits, oldies, and typical party hits with a bit of a jazz flair throughout. The lead singer has a phenomenal voice that accommodates so many styles, and we loved how they had a horn section that really filled out the sound. They were overall great to work with, and we are extremely satisfied with our choice.
    Holly Married on 09/22/2018
    The Blues Factor Band was INCREDIBLE! They worked with me from the beginning with special song choices and requests. The sound they created and their talent made our evening so much more special. The horn section came on the dance floor and surrounded my son and danced around him because he plays the trumpet. SO COOL! My new husband surprised me and sang to me with the band at the beginning of the night. They had spoken about that for months prior to the wedding. The band went out of their way to make the night amazing. And, the song choices, as well as the vocal quality and sounds were awesome. I would highly recommend this band.
    Homer Married on 05/12/2018
    Band played at Granddaughter wedding Carillon Beach PC Fl May 12. They kept the reception crowd of all ages dancing for three hours.Venue was outside and band played a variety of music exceptionally well.We looked at hundreds of bands and we choose the right one! Homer H Bainbridge Ga
    Caroline Married on 12/09/2017
    The Blues Factor band was one of the best choices I made for my wedding! They were so easy to work with and keep in contact with throughout the whole planning process. We saw them a few times in person before the wedding and every show was incredible. They have such a great and fun energy and keep people on the dance floor from start to finish! They truly do it all, they provided a microphone for our ceremony, cocktail hour music, the music for the reception, and they even MC'd the wedding! I couldn't have asked for more from them, they truly exceeded my expectation! I have gotten so many compliments from guests and people are still asking me the name of the band so they can go see them! The BFB is seriously the BEST!!
    Taylor Married on 05/27/2017
    The Blues Factor Band was the best!! Incredible energy and played every song that we wanted to hear! They were easy to work with leading up to the event and delivered above and beyond when it came to the big day. Highly recommend them!
    Anna Married on 05/13/2017
    We knew we wanted a band that could get as funky as our friends at our wedding - as soon as we checked out The Blues Factor, we looked no further. We let Jon know we were coming to check out a show, and he made sure to come meet us and our friends and talk with us at the show. At the wedding, the band felt the high energy of our guests and changed up their set list to fit the crowd - people were dancing all night long and our guests are still raving about the phenomenal Blues Factor Band! We would highly recommend The Blues Factor Band!
    Sloane Married on 04/08/2017
    The Blues Factor Band is amazing!! They played at my wedding a couple weekends ago and everyone is still raving! I live in New Orleans but was having a destination wedding in Santa Rosa Beach, so wanted a band that was somewhat close to the area. I picked them based on reviews and off of the videos from their website. I was definitely nervous booking a band that I had never heard play live, but I am so glad I chose them! They did my ceremony music as well, which was absolutely beautiful. At the reception, they were so fun and upbeat and played such great songs that everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire time! It was a blast!! You cannot go wrong by choosing The Blues Factor Band for your wedding!!
    Kate Married on 02/11/2017
    I had attended 2 different weddings where The Blues Factor Band was playing, so I knew when it was time for my wedding, I would be hiring them immediately! Both weddings I attended were the best parties, and the dance floor was packed. Everyone left those weddings commenting on the band and the amazing lead singer. My wedding was in New Orleans, and the band made this destination wedding planning so easy. They were quick to reply and make suggestions to make the wedding the best it could possibly be. On our wedding day, they set up the ceremony sound and we had a flip where our ceremony room was turned into the reception in 1 hour. They were able to pull out their equipment and set up in that time frame to really surprise our guests when they walked back in the room and saw the transformation. The band completely outdid themselves and impressed all of the guests, especially the New Orleans attendees/vendors. In New Orleans, band and music are a huge deal and we had comments from everyone that The Blues Factor Band completely blew all of the New Orleans bands out of the water. Thanks to Blues Factor, our wedding was one huge dance party, and I had the time of my life. I cannot recommend them enough, especially having been a guest AND the bride for their performances. They were the highlight of my wedding, were dressed extremely well, had insane musical quality, and were so wonderful to work with. AMAZING!
    Julie Married on 11/05/2016
    This band is everything!! I'm really picky about music, and I spent a lot of time looking for the right band for our wedding. The Blues Factor Band exceeded all of my expectations. They kept everyone dancing from the moment they started playing- multiple people commented on how great they were during and after the reception. They played all of our first dance songs live and accommodated our special requests. The ceremony music was great too! I can't say enough good things about them and highly recommend you book them!
    Kelly Married on 10/01/2016
    The blues factor band was absolutely amazing.
    Not only did they appeal to everyone at our wedding, but they were so much fun and awesome.
    Music was phenomenal, and my family and friends are still raving about the entertainment. They gave me and my husband the best day we could of ever dreamed. Also they do videography and I'm completely obsessed with my video. 5 stars, don't look anywhere else. If this helps I'm 24 years old and I had the freaking time of my life listening to them.
    We love you guys!!!!
    Spencer Married on 08/20/2016
    Enough can’t be said about how great this band was. They made the whole reception flow very well. From the first dance to the last they made sure everyone had a great time. Very talented musicians, who really know how to make sure everyone has a great time. They did a great job of playing the music we would enjoy. Jon does a great job catering the music to the style of music we requested. This day was the best day of our lives and this band sure knew how to celebrate it.
    Taylor Married on 05/21/2016
    HOLY MOLY, WHERE DO I BEGIN?! This band is everything you want your wedding band to be and more. From before the wedding to the day of, Blues Factor Band worked with me to give me the wedding of my dreams! Not only did they provide complimentary ceremony music, but they also provided complimentary cocktail hour music (with so many options of musical combinations)! The band for the reception also totally killed it and I have wedding guests still reaching out to me 2+ months after our big day to tell us how amazing they were. They played all the songs I requested for my playlist while they took short set breaks and stayed away from all of the songs I asked them not to play. There was never even a time where I felt like I wanted to request a certain song because they knew just want to do to keep the party going and the dance floor packed!! These guys were so fun to work with and I'm now looking for an excuse to book them again. I feel bad for couples that don't have Blues Factor Band for their wedding day!! Book these guys, ASAP!
    Lori Married on 05/21/2016
    The Blues Factor Band played my daughters wedding this past Saturday night! Not enough words or praises to say how fantastic they were! Their music, vocals and songs had that place hopping ! Thank you for making their night fantastic & memorable! Lori
  • User2493441 2+ years ago
    I am an event planner from out of state and had no referrals on good bands in Florida. I was beyond impressed by the professionalism, quick response time and great value we got from The Blues Factor Band. They made everything so easy, were friendly and so easy to work with. We were hosting a corporate event, where people are always a little timid to dance, and the dance floor was packed, they catered just to our guests! I had so much great feedback from guests on what an outstanding job they did. So grateful to have come across The Blues Factor Band, the come very highly recommended!
    Scott Married on 10/18/2015
    The band was exceptional. Great full sound with a plethora of instruments. They play a wide variety of great party music that everyone loves to dance to. One of the biggest positives to an amazing wedding day. Everyone repeatedly commented on how great the band was. Jon the owner and orchestrator for the band was very easy to work with and tried to provide the entertainment that we requested. They also worked with us on the set up as the location was not in line completely with their typically locations. All in all I would without any hesitation recommend The Blues Factor Band for any other wedding in their area of business as well as for any special event, party, fundraiser, etc.
    Hillary Married on 10/17/2015
    The Blues Factor is THE wedding band! Brannen and I first saw them back in college at a local bar in Valdosta and thought they were great. When it came time to find a wedding band, they crossed our minds again so we looked them up. These guys had top notch reviews, an awesome song list, and great videos from previous weddings, so we sent them an email to see if they were available. Jon was professional, prompt, and beyond helpful. After I told him that I wasn't using a wedding planner (and pretty clueless on planning weddings), he put my mind at ease, talked me through everything, and told me not to worry "I do this all the time!"

I obviously had a lot going on the day of but these guys just showed up and did their thing... I didn't even know that they were there until I heard them jamming out during their warm ups. They set up and were ready to rock! TBF played during our ceremony, the cocktail hour, and throughout the entire reception. The acoustic guitar during the ceremony was beautiful and the music during the cocktail hour got the guests moving in the direction of the reception area (and excited for the reception).

We were sold from their lineup of classic rock and oldies but they owned today's top 40s as well. We picked the main songs (first dance, bride/father, groom/mother, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss, etc.) and let the band take it from there. The other reviews are no exaggeration. From the second TBF factor started playing, people were dancing. The dance floor was literally packed! The entire wedding party, our parents, friends from school, neighbors, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents... everyone was on the dance floor! One of my favorite memories from the night is dancing to "Shout". Just as everyone was getting a little bit softer, I stood up, and realized that every single person was getting lower on the dance floor. It was AWESOME!

TBF made our wedding night the most memorable and fun night we've ever experienced!
    Carly Married on 09/05/2015
    I wish I could give more stars - Jon and his band, along with Brad the videographer did an AMAZING job. I was a little concerned about booking a band that I had never seen in person, but I cannot tell you how great they are. We had about 150 guests, ranging from age 2 to 82 - and I am not kidding when I say that EVERYONE was up and dancing! We were wishing we had a bigger dance floor. Our friends from college had the best time out on the dance floor, and the band was great about playing "Sweet Home Alabama" when it was requested by a bridesmaid. Our parents' friends, along with grandparents, told us later that they had never danced at a wedding before quite like they did at ours.

We had dozens of people, both newly engaged (looking for a band) and married for decades, ask us where we found this band and if they could have their information for future events. Tim and I were also told by the photographer and coordinator that they have never seen a bride and groom dance all night and enjoy their own reception so much!

We are thrilled with the service from The Blues Factor Band and look forward to seeing them again very soon!
    Hali Married on 08/29/2015
    WOW! Incredible band. Seriously.. BOOK THEM NOW. It's been months since my wedding, and people are STILL telling me that this is the best wedding band they've ever experienced. And not only that - they're actually affordable! I was a little scared that they wouldn't be good considering their cost was less than most other bands I looked up, but they were INSANELY GOOD. They are talented and fun and really listen to all of your suggestions. I emailed Jon about 7 times and received quick and helpful responses. They even did my ceremony and cocktail hour music! Another note- they're just all around good people. They provided a sound system for my preacher, but I had two preachers. I asked them if the sound system would work, and they said - "well, that's not your problem to figure out because you're the bride, it's ours!" I'll never forget the feeling of relief when they said that because I knew that they would figure out something before the ceremony (and I wouldn't have to be involved). Everything worked out perfectly. Thank you to The Blues Factor Band for an unforgettable wedding!