San Jose, CA 95120 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,100
  • Pricing

About The BluBook Events

I am a Bay Area Event Planner & Coordinator with experience in weddings, corporate events, and private parties. I spent 8 years in the Military, stationed in Texas, then California. I deployed to Afghanistan for Operation Enduring Freedom XI, then signed a 2 year contract for the California National Guard- Turlock, and then California Reserves until 2017. I started Event Planning as The BluBook Events in 2015.
I have a passion for design and creativity, and strive to make every event unique and memorable. Alongside my passion as Blu, I am a Special Events Manager for Nestldown, LLC and assistant DJ to Sound In Motion Entertainment Group. Yes, many hats ;) but no regrets.
I absolutely love to travel and check out new venues, properties, hotspots, and more!

Follow The BluBook Events on

3 Reviews for The BluBook Events

1 User photo

The BluBook Events 1

Jenna · Married on 03/25/2017

I honestly can't believe it's taken us this long to write review, as we have just celebrated our first year of marriage.

Cynthia and Megan are great. They are sharks when you need them to be and snuggly puppy dogs when you don't. They are always supportive and help keep track of everything you need during the planning process, leading up to the big day. From organization and decor, to corresponding with vendors, to putting out (large) fires, to managing payments to making sure the bride looks her best and that the groom behaves himself - they do it all (with smiles on their faces)!

I am an event planner myself, and to feel so taken care of throughout the planning process was an amazing feat. They are well-connected throughout the wedding industry and have ample advice on vendor recommendations as well as general taste and advice when you need help making your vision come to life. Getting Cynthia, Megan and Blue Book Events was one of the best things we did in preparation for our wedding. We didn't have to worry about a single thing on our big day.

We met as strangers almost 9 months before our wedding, and are now happy to call them good friends!

The BluBook Events 2

Gerlie · Married on 09/09/2016

Bluebook Events is incredibly helpful, creative, affordable, easy to work with, hardworking, and passionate about their work. They were my day of coordinators for my wedding and I would hire them in a heart beat for my next special event!

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

Megan and Cynthia were SO helpful in our planning process! They had such great ideas, advice, and we're extremely accommodating to our crazy schedules. We appreciate all your hard work ladies! Thank you!

The BluBook Events Pricing