161 W. 950 S apt C4, Saint George, UT 84770 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About The Bison and The Bird

My name is Dustin Merrill. I believe everything has a story worth telling. I have been telling those stories since I was a child. First with my mothers camcorder and now with my own. Red Tie Cinematography is my tool for telling the stories of those around me. Red Tie is based out of St. George, UT. Travel is always an option as I have already filmed weddings in the Salt Lake area and as far north as Rexburg, ID. Las Vegas is very close and is always an exciting time.

logosample
lambertwelchtylerryephotographygreenhousestyledsho

• Videos 3

3 Reviews for The Bison and The Bird

Madison Rogers Romney · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptional, Above and Beyond, Fun!

Working with Dustin was the best (well one of the best) parts of my wedding! We booked him for our Saturday festivities and as I showed up to our venue on Friday afternoon, he was there ready to go with no extra cost just because he "had some free time" and "wanted to capture the day"! He constantly went above and beyond our expectations and was truly so joyful to work with! His sense of humor, laid back style, and sincere excitement for me and my husband made us feel at ease and confident that he would capture our day in the most beautiful and sincere way. Bison and the Bird is a must!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 10/13/2018

Dustin was Awesome

Dustin and his assistant Cray were awesome to work with for our wedding. He was super responsive and his work is amazing!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Lacey · Married on 03/12/2016

I've been thinking for a while about what I could possibly post to give Dustin the credit he deserves. Hiring Red Tie Cinematography was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding (second to the groom of course!) I had no idea how much I would treasure my film, surprisingly more so than the still images from our photographers. I know there are numerous skilled videographers out there, but on one of the most important days of your life the stakes are much higher. Trust me when I say, you won't ever regret hiring the best of the best! Dustin captured our day and made it into a FILM not some cringeworthy highlight video but an actual cinematic masterpiece, capturing vividly every emotion of the day. We are forever grateful for him and his outstanding work. If you have the slightest inkling to hire Red Tie, go with your gut and just do it, it will be the greatest gift you can give to yourself, your spouse and your family.

Sent on 04/23/2016

The Bison and The Bird Pricing

The Bison and The Bird Price Rates

The Bison and The Bird FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD