678 South Grace Hill Rd, Newton, KS 67114 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About The Barn at Grace Hill

A unique and timeless venue on a quiet country setting just 30 minutes north of Wichita. Our all white interior offers versatility lets your design style and preferences shine through. Our Saturday (13 hour) wedding rentals are $5000 with Friday, Sundays and other days of the week offered at a lower rate. Please contact us for more info.

Follow The Barn at Grace Hill on

The Barn at Grace Hill 2
The Barn at Grace Hill 3
  • Kiley

Kiley Roberts · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Stop looking and book this venue!

BOOK THIS VENUE. Let me first start by saying that.
    We actually had not seen then venue in person before we booked, and when we did book it was still under construction. Amanda was the main point of contact, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She was thorough and helpful and literally goes above and beyond.
    We were really hoping to have an outdoor ceremony, and weather did not cooperate. Amanda was in contact with me in the days leading up to our wedding to ease my concerns with this AND they made the room flip so seamless and efficient. I truly think that the whole day was better having the ceremony inside than had we stuck to our original plan even.
    Everyone that was present on the day of the wedding was so kind and helpful.

This all goes without saying that the venue itself is stunning. We had 13 women getting hair and makeup done in the bridal loft easily. The guys hung out in the grooms room and enjoyed having a TV (especially since we got married in peak football season). The all white aesthetic and natural light was beautiful, and I felt like I didn't have to spend a lot of my budget, time, or effort on decor because it truly didn't need it.

We loved every single thing about our experience with The Barn at Grace Hill and cannot recommend it more! Do yourself a favor and just book now!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jan

Jan Burt · Married on 08/17/2019

Fabulous Wedding Day Experience!

Listen, if you are in South Central Kansas and you are looking for a wedding day venue then you absolutely must put The Barn at Grace Hill at the top of your list. The staff and owners are fantastic - the location is stunning - the interior and exterior of the facility are spectacular - there is not one thing that could be changed or improved upon. My daughter's wedding day was a dream-come-true, idyllic beyond compare....and as a side note, she is a wedding photographer so believe me you, this place is THE place to get married if you want pics that are worth their weight in gold. Love this venue, love the owners, love everything about The Barn at Grace Hill. Thanks for making it the best day ever for all of us!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sydney · Married on 07/20/2019

The Barn at Grace Hill

The Barn at Grace Hill was absolutely amazing. Amanda was so helpful throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and went out of her way to accommodate us. The staff also did an amazing job the day of. I couldn’t recommend the Barn enough. It is so beautiful and we got SOOO many compliments on how nice everything at the Barn is. I just want to relive my wedding day over and over again and the Barn definitely played a role in that! The best wedding venue in Kansas, for sure!

Sent on 08/02/2019

The Barn at Grace Hill FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Barn
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March