678 South Grace Hill Rd, Newton, KS 67114 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Barn at Grace Hill

A unique and timeless venue on a quiet country setting just 30 minutes north of Wichita. Our all white interior offers versatility lets your design style and preferences shine through. Our Saturday (13 hour) wedding rentals are $5000 with Friday, Sundays and other days of the week offered at a lower rate. Please contact us for more info.

Follow The Barn at Grace Hill on

Videos 1 vídeo

10 Reviews for The Barn at Grace Hill

• Kiley

Kiley Roberts · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Stop looking and book this venue!

BOOK THIS VENUE. Let me first start by saying that.
    We actually had not seen then venue in person before we booked, and when we did book it was still under construction. Amanda was the main point of contact, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She was thorough and helpful and literally goes above and beyond.
    We were really hoping to have an outdoor ceremony, and weather did not cooperate. Amanda was in contact with me in the days leading up to our wedding to ease my concerns with this AND they made the room flip so seamless and efficient. I truly think that the whole day was better having the ceremony inside than had we stuck to our original plan even.
    Everyone that was present on the day of the wedding was so kind and helpful.

This all goes without saying that the venue itself is stunning. We had 13 women getting hair and makeup done in the bridal loft easily. The guys hung out in the grooms room and enjoyed having a TV (especially since we got married in peak football season). The all white aesthetic and natural light was beautiful, and I felt like I didn't have to spend a lot of my budget, time, or effort on decor because it truly didn't need it.

We loved every single thing about our experience with The Barn at Grace Hill and cannot recommend it more! Do yourself a favor and just book now!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sarah Macnicol · Getting married on 03/09/2021

The Barn at Grace Hill = A DREAM

The Barn at Grace Hill was an absolute dream to work with. Our day was incredible because of Amanda and their entire team. I always felt so informed & set up for success. They had excellent customer service on all levels and to everyone who stepped through the door. As a bride who didn't really love wedding planning & most often felt overwhelmed, having our wedding at The Barn was the BEST choice for so many reasons.

Having everything all in one place was a game-changer. Amanda's recommendations for sound/lighting (Greg Claassen went above and beyond for us) and also day-of coordinator (Jessica Alexander, a LITERAL SAINT OHMYGOSH) were two of the best choices literally handed to me. I knew I could trust The Barn's recommendations & also felt so at ease because they were so familiar w/the space. I am so, so grateful for you all.

I am an information junkie and had researched A LOT of different venues in the area and the Barn was a no-brainer when it came to having everything already there. In the grand scheme of things, the Barn was the best choice financially for what we received - great customer service, a BEAUTIFUL space, and peace of mind (which, in my opinion, is absolutely priceless). For any bride and groom who care about having a smooth and enjoyable wedding experience, The Barn is the best place in the area to land. We love you all & we are so, so grateful.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Jan

Jan Burt · Married on 08/17/2019

Fabulous Wedding Day Experience!

Listen, if you are in South Central Kansas and you are looking for a wedding day venue then you absolutely must put The Barn at Grace Hill at the top of your list. The staff and owners are fantastic - the location is stunning - the interior and exterior of the facility are spectacular - there is not one thing that could be changed or improved upon. My daughter's wedding day was a dream-come-true, idyllic beyond compare....and as a side note, she is a wedding photographer so believe me you, this place is THE place to get married if you want pics that are worth their weight in gold. Love this venue, love the owners, love everything about The Barn at Grace Hill. Thanks for making it the best day ever for all of us!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Barn at Grace Hill FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Decor
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March

Real Weddings

• 678 South Grace Hill Rd Newton, Kansas, 67114 See on map
    Location of (The Barn at Grace Hill)