Atlanta, GA 30064 Map · Phone number

About The Aisle Wedding

The Aisle Wedding is a professional wedding planner in Marietta, Georgia, that treasures every opportunity available to help couples create the most memorable day of their lives. Wedding planner Lexis collaborates with and supports her clients to make their dreams come true. She is available personally to all her clients, giving their questions, concerns, and needs her undivided attention. Every step of the process is infused with Lexis’ organization skills and artistic design, freeing you of the logistics and allowing you to enjoy your perfect day as a couple.

The Aisle Wedding is a two-planner team that provides ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner planning services for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning options are available, depending on your needs. Other services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
Follow The Aisle Wedding on

Other couples have also viewed

• Gloria Schulz Events

32 Reviews for The Aisle Wedding

• Heather

Heather · Married on 12/12/2020

Covid Wedding

I cannot recommend working with Lexis and her team enough! We could have not had the day we had without the Aisle.

Planning a wedding during Covid is very stressful and overwhelming. Lexis was so organized and has such a calm demeanor to make sure everything runs smoothly. Leading up to our wedding, we planned our day of schedule to the minute. There were so many details that I would have never thought of that she made sure we covered.

A month before our wedding, we decided to cut our numbers significantly to just family and wedding party only. We wanted to make sure it was a beautiful day and Lexis’s expertise were a huge bonus.

I live in DC so I was unable to attend final meetings with our Vendors so Lexis went with my mom to make sure all the necessary questions were answered to have a seamless day. She has great recommendations as well which made a huge difference.

I could go on and on about the wonderful things Lexis provided for our day. I was so stressed about having the more intimate wedding and it was honestly the most beautiful day and it was so special.

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/06/2020

Outstanding Wedding Planner

We were able to find Lexis with the help of our Wedding Venue and their recommendations. From our first message of interest and right up to our wedding day she has been simply outstanding to work with. With this being a destination wedding for Jason and I we knew we needed someone who was familiar with the area to help us with finding vendors, completing tasks, and wedding day coordination. Lexis goes above and beyond not only in wedding day coordination but also in providing vendor recommendations, looking over contracts, creating a specific timeline, and being available at any time during your wedding planning experience. She was amazing with helping us decide on invitations/save the dates and vendors. Lexis has been nothing but the best with her recommendations for a florist, a caterer, DJ, etc. With her experience she knew who would be a perfect fit for us. She helped us build an amazing team of vendors to create our vision and for us to enjoy our magical day getting ready with family and friends. We can still not stop talking about the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Jill

Jill W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Lexis is Fabulous!!!

The BEST decision I made in planning my wedding was to engage Lexis to be my wedding planner! Due to Covid and other factors, my husband and I decided to have a short 2-month engagement and got married in October 2020. We could not have planned the wedding without Lexis. She is a phenomenal professional planner! Her experience leading large and small weddings, strong relationships with multiple vendors, and ability to handle last minute, unexpected issues was amazing!

After an initial discussion, she quickly understood my style, and saved me so much time and stress during an already stressful time. Lexis connected me to my photographer, florist, videographer, musicians, hair and makeup professionals, linen company, dress boutique and more! She knows so many vendors and has experience working with them all!

In addition to partnering with me on all the pre-wedding decisions, Lexis planned out the entire wedding day in detail providing a timeline to help keep all our family and vendors on schedule and give us special moments throughout the day. She jumped in to develop a last-minute rain plan and used her connections to reserve a tent when everyone in Atlanta was trying to also get a last-minute tent. She also took care of multiple items that I overlooked the day before the wedding, and she immediately jumped in to solve unexpected issues. I can’t recommend Lexis enough. She helped make my wedding day special, and she will always be very special to me!

Sent on 11/07/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Aisle Wedding FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Atlanta, GA, 30064 See on map
    Location of (The Aisle Wedding)