Whitlock Ave, Marietta, GA 30064 Map · Phone number

About The Aisle Wedding

The Aisle Wedding is a professional wedding planner in Marietta, Georgia, that treasures every opportunity available to help couples create the most memorable day of their lives. Wedding planner Lexis collaborates with and supports her clients to make their dreams come true. She is available personally to all her clients, giving their questions, concerns, and needs her undivided attention. Every step of the process is infused with Lexis’ organization skills and artistic design, freeing you of the logistics and allowing you to enjoy your perfect day as a couple.

The Aisle Wedding is a two-planner team that provides ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner planning services for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning options are available, depending on your needs. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

8fabda11d4dd8662 1455319582173 mhp9701

24 Reviews for The Aisle Wedding

• Callie

Callie Ward · Married on 11/11/2019

Lexis is simply the BEST!

My wedding venue recommended Lexis to us and I am SO happy they did!! From the moment we first met with her the warmth and positivity she provided instantly put me at ease! She picked each and every one of my vendors and thanks to her we had the wedding of my dreams. She is one of the kindest people I have ever met and every vendor wants to work with her. Lexis is truly the best planner out there and anyone would be so lucky to have her plan their wedding!!!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Dao · Married on 09/21/2019

Elevated my wedding beyond expectations

I cannot say enough good things about Lexis! She was absolutely amazing throughout the year-long process of planning my wedding and was with me every step of the way. I never would have been able to plan my dream wedding without her! Her connections in the wedding industry were invaluable and cut down on hundreds of stressful hours of research and phone calls. Not only that, she came up with many ideas I’d never even thought of and which we ended up using for the wedding. She helped narrow down vendors to the few that fit my vision and budget, coordinated meetings, and ensured everyone was on the same page. And what a relief on the actual wedding day with her in the driver’s seat! All I needed to do was sit back, drink my champagne, and enjoy the day. Hands down recommend Lexis to all my family and friends who are getting married.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Sara · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible wedding planner

After getting engaged, my fiance, at the time, and I immediately knew we wanted a wedding planner and we knew exactly who we wanted. We had been to multiple weddings where Lexis Hay was the coordinator and we had seen how smoothly they were ran, how calm she was, and how much the bride and groom loved her. However after hiring her and beginning to work with her during this entire process, I realized how I really could not have planned this wedding without her. From the very beginning of going with us to look at venues and helping us think about all the logistics when picking a venue, to going to all of our tastings and meetings with each of our vendors, she was there every step of the way. I would call or text Lexis at almost any hour of the day and very quickly get a response that "she was on it!" We ended up having over 10 vendors for our wedding, a 32 person bridal party, and about 450 people at our wedding, and I did not once feel stressed or overwhelmed on our wedding day because Lexis had everything under control.

Whether you are looking for a wedding planner to be there every step of the way or just a day of coordinator, Lexis Hay is an incredible choice. She goes over and beyond for her clients. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Aisle Wedding FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Whitlock Ave Marietta, GA, 30064 See on map
    Location of (The Aisle Wedding)