Audubon, NJ 08106 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Teton Tent Rental

Teton Tent Rental is a full service rental company for all size weddings. Based in south Jersey right by Philadelphia, we specialize in tents, tables, chairs, linens, lighting, dance floors, bars and great customer service. We go from the Jersey shore out to Manayunk and up from Trenton down to Salem County.

We are just a locally based company that is no too large that you get lost in the shuffle of other brides. We only handle one wedding per weekend to ensure that we take care of every single bride the way she deserves. Please give south Jersey event rental experts a chance and you won't be disappointed!

Follow Teton Tent Rental on

d74879c943b47cda Teton Tent Rental 30x70 Wedding for 140 People
kinner 515

3 Reviews for Teton Tent Rental

Sandy · Married on 02/20/2016

I was in need of a last minute arbor/trellis for my nieces wedding at an indoor venue in Williamstown NJ, and I simply did an internet search for trellis rentals in South Jersey and Teton Tent Rentals was the first one I saw. From the first phone call to Justin, I was very impressed. He was professional, responsive and very accommodating to my schedule. He immediately sent me a photo of the trellis and it was perfect. He was kind enough to deliver the trellis 2 days ahead of the wedding so that I had time to decorate it. When I arrived at the venue and saw it for the first time, it was a beautiful wood trellis, well-constructed and in excellent condition. The feedback I got from the manager at the venue regarding the delivery of trellis is that “he was great”. Justin delivered it and picked it up based on the times requested by the venue and he did so without concern or a complaint. And it was reasonably priced for the beautiful product and service I received. I would highly recommend Justin and Teton Rental, you won’t be disappointed. In fact, I hope I have an opportunity to work with Justin again in the future. Sandy T.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Not only was his equipment beautiful and new, it was perfectly executed. Up to the day of our wedding, Justin was there to answer all of my (mostly annoying and unnecessary) questions and changed or added anything that we needed (or thought we needed :) ) His patience with me was much appreciated. If you are or have planned a wedding, you know how stressful it can be - so it was really nice to have a vendor that actually cared, was patient and most important - understanding. He worked flawlessly with my wedding coordinator as well. Justin and his team went out to our venue before hand and multiple times in between to make sure the measurements and tents needed were perfect. His attention to detail was extremely impressive. We had the venue for as much time as we needed, so Teton Tent Rental went in the day before to assure that everything would be set up with plenty of time. Our theme was all white with wild flowers, and since it was outside - the flowers had to be stored inside to avoid the deer eating them. This was not a problem for Teton, as they even brought them out the morning of and set them on the tables. This is NOT something that is included or that they do, but they took care of it because it was of concern for me. All of the equipment was new, clean and executed perfectly. seating near the fire pit. Speaking of the selfie booth: it was the weekend before the pope came - we had to reschedule because of this... so we had a large cutout of the pope in the selfie booth. people LOVED that. I highly recommend the selfie booth. So much more affordable than a photo booth - and so much fun. From start to finish, Teton Tent Rental was AMAZING to work with. It was the smartest decision I made (besides marrying my husband) during our wedding to use his company. Clean up was a breeze and they did things that they didn't have to - like clean up where the caterer/venue should have. I would recommend them over and over again. Truly the best in the area, hands down.

Sent on 01/27/2016

tonai · Married on 07/03/2017

0.4
      0.5

I am so disappointed in this vendor. I contacted them a week and a half ago. It took me two days to get someone on the phone, finally when I did they gave me a great price. I was waiting for a phone call from the owner since I needed to customize my order a bit and could not get a hold of anyone again. After numerous emails and phone calls finally got Mark on the phone and he told me he would email me something over, that was over a week ago. I've called and emailed a few times and still can't get a hold of anyone. Don't waste your time with this company, they give you a great rate up front get your hopes up and then you never hear from them again. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Teton Tent Rental Pricing

Teton Tent Rental Price Rates

Teton Tent Rental FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 220.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Audubon, 08106 See on map