Tessa Rice Photography

Atlanta, GA View map
$3,950 Most Popular Price

$3,950 Most Popular Price

I am a lifestyle wedding photographer based in Atlanta and available to travel for wedding photography worldwide. My goal is to develop a lasting relationship with my clients, and I aim to provide you with an unsurpassed, unique experience! My wedding work has been featured on Style me Pretty, Southern Weddings, Occasions Magazine, WedLoft, The Lovely Find and The Knot Georgia, to name a few places.

A bit about me.... my style is my trademark, and I offer a unique blend of creative portraiture, classic and timeless posed Images and in the moment photo journalistic coverage. My goals are to capture the emotion and the beauty of the wedding day in a way that you can relive it over and over again.

I am an Atlanta native. I have a six year old little boy who keeps me on my toes! I’m pretty awesome at scrabble. I love green tea with lemon and coffee with lots of milk and sugar. My favorite color is pink! I was on my high school yearbook staff and college newspaper staff, which is where I got my start in photography. My second language is sarcasm. I am addicted to Pinterest.

It would be my honor to capture your memories. Thank you for giving me the continued opportunity to do what I love.

Bride’s Choice Award™ 2012
Bride’s Choice Award™ 2011

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,950

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Kim Married on 10/08/2016
    We loved working with Tessa. We had a small ceremony with only 11 people and no reception afterward so Tessa was very flexible in creating a package that worked for our day. She was great at finding unique spots for our pictures and the images are absolutely gorgeous!!
    Shea Married on 10/02/2016
    Tessa was easy to work with and definitely went above and beyond our expectations. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were amazing but her personal touches made all the difference. Would recommend her for weddings or any event where photos are needed.
    Hayley Married on 06/04/2016
    Tessa is absolutely amazing. We used her for our engagement photos and couldn't have been happier! She was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process, and she made us feel so comfortable and gave us great coaching and instructions during the photo shoot. She even arrived early to scope out the locations for great photo spots! And our photos turned out amazing! She is so fun to work with, and I would highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Atlanta, 30339
Location of (Tessa Rice Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding