434 Marietta St. NW, Atlanta, GA 30313 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Scott Photography

Michelle is an Atlanta based photographer favoring urban locations with a vintage style. Specializing in non traditional pictures from engagements and weddings to maternity and family sessions.

Established in 2011 - After 3.5 years working for well known photographer in Chicago, Michelle moved back home to Atlanta to break out on her own. She combines an eye for styling with her passion for photography, to create unique photographs in any occasion.

yelp20

Michelle Scott Photography 7
  • shuyi

shuyi · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend!

From start to finish, working with Michelle has been an absolute dream! She was referred to us by our engagement photographer and we not only immediately clicked with her, but loved her style (Her works speak for themselves!). Michelle makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera (I'm typically not) while also making it feel like she's not even there! She communicated with us, had a very easy process for family portraits, and is a truly talented photographer. On wedding day, she captured all the sweet and intimate details of everything important to us. She got us our photos so timely for everything and getting ahold of her for anything was all so easy. She really made everything about our wedding day stress free when it came to photography! Our wedding day album made me cry and laugh, I couldn't believe how perfect and wonderful they turned out! I want to give her a 10 star if I could and will highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily White · Married on 12/05/2018

Photos more beautiful than I could have imagined!

I don’t have enough words to describe how we loved having Michelle capture our elopement in Decatur. From the minute she arrived, she set us totally at ease and was such a joyful and focused addition to the day. She has an incredible eye and captures moments that are so vivid, natural, and full of life that almost look like paintings. Don’t even hesitate to partner with her for anything special you want to capture with photos.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Michelle Scott Photography 20
    Michelle Scott Photography 21
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautifully Captured Memories! Michelle is a storyteller!

Michelle Scott is a truly amazing photographer. Her works speaks for itself. When I saw her portfolio I knew we had to hire her, and she went above and beyond!
    Michelle is a true professional, she KNOWS what she's doing. The day of our wedding she didn't waste any time. Even when we were switching locations she was always snapping photos. We got every photo we wanted... family, bridal party, all of it. And several truly special photographs of my husband and I. I never felt rushed or worried that we weren't getting the shots we wanted.

Taking photos can sometimes feel awkward, especially this kind of photography. Michelle made me feel so comfortable, I felt like a model! If you put your trust in her, she will not disappoint. We walked into an alley behind a dumpster at Michelle's suggestion and got some of my FAVORITE pics of the night.

Michelle made sure to send sneak peeks in the weeks after the wedding and when we got the full album I was blown away. Michelle really told the story of our wedding through her photographs, it was like reliving the moment all over. Who needs a video when you have photographs like these??

Hiring Michelle was worth every penny and I'm extremely proud and grateful we will have these photos to last a lifetime. Michelle's photos are timeless, elegant, and intimate. I would HIGHLY recommend Michelle Scott Photography.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Michelle Scott Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Emily Burton Designs
    Emily Burton Designs Wedding Planners

I can't say enough beautiful things about Michelle and the way she captures weddings and events. It's always a pleasure working with her, and I can promise you will not be disappointed!

• 434 Marietta St. NW Atlanta, 30313 See on map